Katsuki Bakugou

Title: Morning rounds- fluff to smut

Topic: Morning Bakugou Cuddles
Age: 15
Relationship Status: Taken.

Quirk: Soundproof

It was early morning when I woke up in the dorms. I fluttered my eyes open, not entirely sure where I was. Once I realized I was in my boyfriends dorm however, I laid my head back down on the pillow and let out a sigh as the red numbers on the alarm clock flashed. 5:30 a.m. I cracked my neck with a sigh of relief when it popped. Then, I decided to get up and go back to my dorm.

Only when I say up did I notice Katsuki's arms rapped around my waist. One hand on my lower stomach to the side and the other openly spread on my six-pack. I smiled slightly as I tried to slowly untie his arms. Once I succeeded, I climbed out of bed, the cold air hitting my bare body. I looked in the full-length mirror Katsuki had set up. I had on black and orange boxers with Nike Pro black sweats. I went to leave before warm hands rapped around my waist and I was pulled into a hug from behind. Katsuki was awake. He placed kisses down my neck to the end of my shoulders, following the same pattern he did the night before. As I looked in the mirror I felt my face slightly heat up as I finally noticed the bite and love marks he had given me. "Why are you leaving, teddybear," he asked, his lips brushing against my skin as he buried his head into my shoulder blades. "We have dorm checks today, mines pretty messy and it'll take awhile to clean," I whispered. "And we're supposed to stay in our own dorms....I don't know about you, but I don't think the pro's will like our... visits.." I said, a red huge finding it's way into my face. Katsuki let out a breath chuckled as he turned me around. There wasn't that much of a hight difference, maybe an inch or two.

He rapped his arms around my waist and pulled me into another hug. I rapped my own arms around his neck and sighed, breathing in his sent of caramel. "You're right, they probably wouldn't," he said I to my neck. "Mhm," I hummed, playing with the back of his hair. "But lucky for you, I could give a damn about those extras opions." He said lowly, his hands cupping my ass, making me slightly squeal as he picked me up, causing me to rap my legs around his hips as he grinned at me. He threw me, yes, threw me, onto the bed before climbing in-between my thighs. He tugged my pants off and I just giggled. He looked back at me with a grin. "You look amazing like this you know, with your legs spread," I flushed, causing Katsuki to let out a chuckled. He kissed both of my thighs, before laying his head down in-between them. He pushed his arms under my legs and rested them on my knees. "Okay, play with my hair dumbass," he grumbled, slightly embarrassed. "We have two hours before everyone starts waking up, and you're going to spend every fucking second until then, with me," Katsuki said, once again kissing my thigh. "Love you Katsu," I whispered, kissing him on the lips. He smirked at me. "Love you too, darling," he said, leaning up. I smiled as I leaned down and met him half way. My mouth opened and his tongue entered. I pulled away and he growled. I smirked at him. "Only two hours, remember? How many hours did our first round last," I asked. Katsu grumbled in reply. "Three hours." I smiled. "And how fast do you think you could get done in the time we have?" He though for a minute before looking up at me with a smirk. "An hour for foreplay, then an hour where I fuck the hell out of you," he smirked. I chuckled as I kissed him again, making his hands slide up and grip my thighs. I pulled his hair, making him groan.

He pulled away and stared at me with lust-filled eyes. "Two hours isn't going to be long enough darling,.so why don't you be a good boy and use your quirk to soundproof the room," he said, lighting my member to life as he turned over and kissed the tip through my boxers. I hissed in a breath. "Okay," I whispered, going to get up. However, I was stopped when a hand firmly slapped my ass as I was getting of the bed. "Ah!" I moaned as Katsuki's hands warmed up due to his quirk. "Okay, what?" He growled. I swallowed the lump in my throat. "Okay, daddy..." Katsuki smirked. "Good boy."