Bakugou Katsuki

Title: Under the Stars

Topic: Two people with different cultures, different traditions, and different lives in general have very similar passions.
Age:15
Relationship Status: Friends to lovers.

Quirk: Water Manipulation.

A/n: I'm going to try to keep this brief- because if you're anything like me, you hate author notes most of the time. But I wanted to announce this oneshots is actually the first- out of many chapters of a soon to be new book of mine. This new book is a Bakugou×Male!OC story. The title is, if you haven't guessed, Under the Stars. I would love if you guys would check out and support it once it's up!

It wasn't unusual for me to be up before everyone at home, so it didn't surprise me when I saw the time I had woken up was 3 AM. I sighed and threw the covers off me, cracking my fingers and neck before getting up and stretching.

I couldn't remember how or why this tradition had started for me. But every night before the first day in a new school I would wake up at 3 in the morning just to get dressed into my school uniform and sneak out of my window and go wherever my feet decided to take me that night. Tonight was no different. It had been one week ago that I had gotten my acceptance letter from U.A. and I was more than ready to get out there of the training field.

The house I lived in wasn't far from the academy, so I had always figured I would apply, though getting accepted never felt like a reality. Until it was.

I climbed out of my window and turned around, closing it behind me as I walked on the front porch roof. My parents were still fast asleep- and while they always joked I could never keep secrets, I had never told them about my late night adventures. Sure there was a curfew, but I didn't really care. Not in a bad way- but as long as I didn't do anything bad, which I wouldn't, than I would be perfectly fine and the cops had no reason to get mad at me- though with my luck they would to just that. I chuckled at the thought, the first sound coming from my throat was raspy and dry, seeing as I had just woke up.

I jumped down onto the hard, cold, concrete roof of the garage, sitting down on the edge and jumping down into my driveway.

I walked along the busy street of town and sighed to myself, wishing I had thought to bring food ahead of time before I left.

I put my hands in my pockets as I walked along the street. It didn't take long for me to reach city park. City park wasn't much. It wasn't not alot though either.

There was a large play ground set up. With swings, slides, monkey bars, seesaw, and more. But my favorite thing to do was lay on the cold, damp, wet grass of the neatly mowed, perfect green lawn. I laid down and released a sigh into the chilly night air as I looked at the stars twinkling bright off into the vast distance. Almost as if I could reach my hand up and touch them.
This place was perfect. There were almost no street lights here, and even in the daytime no one came here. Why I didn't know, but at the same time, I couldn't find it in me to care. It was like this place was mine. I knew it wasn't, I knew it belonged to the city, but with only me, my thought, the stars, and the cold air if night time, this place felt as if it were mine. And I almost never had anything be mine. Once I had something.....that was the last time.

Until I moved to Japan. You probably didn't know, but I wasn't Japanese. I was actually american with some "American" Indian in me.

When I moved to Japan, I thought it was going to suck. That it would be the worst thing to have ever happen to me. And that says alot. But it wasn't. In fact, it was so far away from that I couldn't even form words to express just how great moving here had been.

Especially after I found this place.

"Who are you," a gruff voice asked from behind. I shot up off the ground and turned around, seeing a ash blonde haired male in a white hoodie standing behind me.