1 D 1 Shot ~ I Wish With Louis

My name is Rose, I’m 19teen, I have long dark brown hair, with pink highlights, I have green eyes, and I’m tall and slim. My job is to photograph One Direction, how lucky am I?

I have a wish, don’t we all, my wish is to be with Louis the guy from star pop group One Direction. And this is the magical story of how I got my wish with Louis.

~ Louis POV

“Do you reckon there is such a thing?” I ask Zayn, Zayn looks up and smiles “your thinking bout that song I Wish?” he asks, I just nod, and stare outside the window wondering. “I reckon there is” I say after a while, Zayn smiles at me “I reckon there is to Lou”

Later that day I’m crossing the park, with two bags of shopping. I find myself still thinking if there was such a girl. I sat down I park bench and watched a young couple, a girl with who looked about 19teen, a girl with long brown hair and pink highlights. I smiled, wondering if I could ever be that guy, twirling a girl around in the park. Carless, free, and wonderful.

~ Rose POV

“Oh John” I say smiling, hair flying out as he twirls me around. Around and around. “OH Rose” he says, gathers me in his arms and kisses me softly. Little did I know, that a guy was looking at us, a guy who I thought I recognized. A famous face, Louis. “John” I say pulling back gently “John, look its Louis from One Direction” “Who from where?” he asks. I slip out of his arms, and start to run towards Louis, I can’t believe it, it just can’t be him. My hair flies out behind me, green eyes sparkling. As I approach, I slow. My heart rate is high. And my smile is big. But as I get closer Louis dashes off. I watch him run off, he turns once to stare at me, then turns and keeps going.

~ Lou POV

That couldn’t be her, I tell myself it couldn’t be. Rose. The name pops into my mind. Rose. It’s got to be, the pink highlights the long hair, tall, slim, so pretty. She knew it was me, Louis from One Direction. I can’t believe she saw me. She actually saw me. She saw me, even with her lips locked on Johns, she moved so gracefully. Oh how I wish that was me! Maybe Zayn’s right,  I tell myself. There is a girl like that out there. The lyrics of the song, it feels so real. There I was watching Rose, my crush, my secret crush, she was moving so smoothly, with her boyfriend, kissing her boyfriend and there I was thinking bout her, thinking bout being with her. Oh Rose, I know so much about you, I’m in love with you.

~Rose POV

Shell-shocked Lou just ran away from me, all I wanted was, a hi an autograph, a hug. John races up to me. “Rose” he says gently “lets go home” he notice’s I’m shocked, left wondering. As we walk home “Rose, you’re a beautiful girl, but remember you have a job, a job to alert the media, a job to take photo’s every chance you get” I smile “I know John, I know, but I didn’t have a camera on me” I joke, we both laugh. “What about a note pad? A pen? Your phone?” John asks, I smile at John “nothing like that, nothing like that at all”

That night alone in my apartment, I wonder why Lou ran away from me, he knows me well. Sure my job is to take photo’s, alert the media, where they are when they are. But today was different I just wanted to say hi. A simple hi. I bet he was scared. Oh Lou, sorry I scared you.

~ Lou POV

I’m looking over the lyrics for I Wish, it feels like the song was written for me, about me. When I sing I’m thinking of a girl named Rose. The girl I saw in the park. “If only time could just turn back” I say out loud, if only it could, if only it had. I would be with your Rose, but you got John. Cause I never had the gut’s to say three words, I love you. I remember that time when I stood on the street, when he took your hand, and your eyes glowed for him, when you passed me by, it was like I wasn’t even there. I watched you so many times dance in the park, before today. It tears me apart to see you kiss him. I know it shouldn’t. But it does, until I can tell you. It will tear me apart.

I decide to ring Rose.

~ Rose POV

“Hi” I say answering the call “Hey its Lou” “Lou” I echo “yea Rose its me Lou, I’ve got to tell you something” “Go right ahead” I say “firstly sorry for dashing of like that this afternoon, I didn’t think you saw me, I didn’t think it was you, I’m sorry, listen Rose, I know your with John, but I love you, its taken along time for me to admit it, and I have to, and now I have. And I’m glad. The song I Wish Rose, it was for you, it was for us, when I sing that song, I think about you, I know I want to be with you, I wished it for so long, even before you were with John, I’ve never had the guts, oh Rose, I’m sorry” there’s silence, while I think bout what I should say back.

“Its tears you apart that I’m with John?” I ask “yes, it does” Lou answers “I can’t believe it Lou, I really can’t, you love me, are you sure?” I ask “I’m sure, I know so much about you, you know so much about me, I’m in love with you, oh…how I wish that it was me” I smile “I want to be with you to” I say slowly “But your with John” Lou points out, I sigh “He’s not really my boyfriend, I don’t really love him, I hired him” I explain “Hired?” Lou asks, “I knew you loved me Lou, cause I loved you, and I knew one day someday you’ll admit it, so I hired John” there’s silence “does that mean, that this song has a happy ending?” Lou asks “OH it does Lou it does” I say Lou laughs “So instead of oh how I wish that was me, it can be oh how I wish that it were a reality, or something?” Lou asks “No Lou, your going to get me, it’s been my wish, and obviously its been yours to” I say “Your right it has” Lou says.  We both laugh.

I Wish Louis And I Were Together, and that’s what happened! It became a reality.  A happy ending to the story and the song!

~ The End