One Direction 1 Shots ~ Laura and Liam PRT 2

We sit in awkward silent’s for a few minutes I end up twirling my short hair around my finger, waiting silently for Liam to start speaking. He doesn’t and I just wait a bit longer. Then Liam clears his throat and begins.

“Laura” He begins “you’re the best manager” I nod “I wanna make my father proud” I point out Liam sighs “And of course I love working with you guys” I add in quickly, Liam starts to smile again then “Its been a really good thing that Simon put us together but its been good to have you work with us” he says I nod and smile politely. “Listen Laura” he says he looks around the room for a while “Laura” he re begins a few moments later “I’d like it if we could catch a coffee sometime” He says, I nod “Sure we can do that” I say “All the band deserves a break once in a while” I agree    

“Laura” he begins “I’d like it just to be you in me sometime” he says, and then I catch on “Your asking me for a date?” I ask, Liam looks a way for a while and then turns back “As a matter of fact I am” He says “Would you mind? I mean not just you but would Simon mind?” he asks me. “I don’t think Dad will mind” I say casually “I’m a grown up girl now Liam” I point out “I manager the band he wouldn’t mind, I bet he kind of expected one of you to do it eventually” I say Liam shakes his head “Okay good Laura, that’s cleared up so your Dad want might, the other guys better back of, but you will you mind?” he asks I think for a few minutes thoughtfully “I wouldn’t mind a bit, getting out and about I don’t get to do it often” I say, Liam smiles. He helps me to my feet, and we go our separate ways, he goes to round up the rest of the group. So we can get started. And I get organised.

Liam’s POV:

As I walk to tell Harry, Louis, Niall and Zayn we are starting. I can’t help think of how lucky I am. Laura, my crush for along time had just agreed to go out with me. I was so happy, I had finally managed to get enough confidents to ask her.  I had wanted to for ages, and I knew most of the others had wanted to as well, but most of them to worried I’d jump down there throats if the did first. Maybe I would have maybe not.  But anyway I was a bright and happy as anything. I was so, so happy, am I going on? I can’t help it I’m sorry, I just wished Laura felt a bit the way I felt.

Laura’s POV:

I was mostly impressed with how Liam handled coming out with asking me. I knew he had wanted to for ages. It wasn’t a big secret, and it wasn’t a big deal he hadn’t but now that he had. I felt almost special. I wanted the date to go right though, because if it went wrong, and we broke up. Or something like that happened I don’t think I could stand being there band manager. And dad probably wouldn’t like that. I smacked myself for thinking such a stupid thought, Liam and I hadn’t even gone out yet, and here was I thinking of breaking up already. I didn’t wanna think any more un pleasant thoughts.

So I was grateful when Liam come in, with Louis, Harry, Zayn and Niall behind him we got started on practise.