1 D 1 Shot ~ Stand Up With Niall

My name is IJ, I’m 16teen, I have brunette hair, and black eyes.

I had to Stand Up With Niall, so this is the story.

~Niall POV

Shaking my blonde hair, I stared in the mirror. “Stole My Heart” I say out loud “What?” Harry asks standing next to me, “Oh nothing” I say and comb my hair back. “Did you say stole my heart, who did that?” he asks “No buddy its nothing, I meant the song” I say “sure, you did mate sure” I chuckle at my lie.

I repeat it again to myself stole my heart, IJ you’re an amazing girl and you’ve done that to me. I can’t believe it. I’ve never had this feeling before. “Don’t tell me that I was IJ” Harry says “IJ, no way” I lie again, “You blushed” he points out I chuckle and elbow him “its nothing really” I say lie again. “Right, well I bet she’ll be at tonight’s concert” Harry says “Of course she will you gave her tickets” He smiles. “Sure I did” he goes off to see what the other lads are up to.

IJ, I repeat the name to myself again. IJ, an amazing girl I met last night at the concert. She had after show backstage passes. Man am I glad she did. We spent ages talking. She stole my heart, the moment I laid eyes on her.

~ IJ POV

“Niall from One Direction” I say to myself “I spent three whole hours talking to him after the concert last night” I smile, Niall is amazing. I’m going back to the concert this evening. After Harry gave me tickets. I get to have the whole experience all over again. I push play on my CD player, and select my favorite track, Stand Up. Such a romantic song, stealing someone else’s heart. I think that’s beautiful. I turn it up a bit louder. And find myself dancing in my room. My brunette hair flies out, as I twirl around my eyes, sparkle.

Then my daydreams end abruptly, my friends call me. “IJ” they call, my friends voice sweet “Coming” I call back, I gather my things and rush off to meet my three wonderful friends. Two of em are Directioners, like me the other isn’t but we get along perfectly. Since I can’t drive, they’ve offered to drive me to the concert. Like they did last night.

We stop along the way for some desert, and we giggle, laugh, smile. It feels to good to be true, truly, super amazing. We get back in the car, and as we drive around, my friend slip in Up All Night, and we sing till we arrive.

My friends hug me, as they drop me off tell me, to get signatures, numbers, emails anything. I promise them that, and head off to the concert.

~Niall’s POV:

“Easy mate” Says Harry, “I’m easy” I protest “No your not mate, your not, take a breath” I take a breath “Cheers” I say “You’ll see IJ soon enough” he promises, I watch him walk away. Can’t tell I tell myself, no matter how hard I try, I mustn’t tell him, IJ she’s taken my breath away stolen my heart. I decide I’ve got to dedicate a song to her, I got to tell everybody, in the audience, all the supports how brilliant she really is.

I join up with the lads, moments before stepping on stage. We do our hi-fi, step out in the lights, fans screaming, my ears hurt already. The stage tips slightly around me. I can’t turn back now, I tell myself. I know I need to think, but I also no I can’t, not now. I tell myself, think of IJ, think of the song your gonna sing just for her. That make me concentrate, the concert begins.

“Stand Up” Announces Liam and he looks at me,  I step up to the mic, take it tightly in my hand, scan the audience, IJ I pray please be here, please. I clear my throat and speak “Everybody, I’m so happy you could all be here tonight” I begin “the lads and I are amazed at this Manila crowd, nearly beats Australia, okay everybody, there’s one awfully most special girl, somewhere in the audience tonight, if she’s standing next to you, her names IJ, and if IJ could make her way up to the stage, I’ll like to dedicate this song to her, IJ, Stand Up with me”