One Direction 1 Shots ~Savannah and Harry + Louis PRT 2

“Erm” I say confused, “Yea Sav” says Louis, a grin from ear to ear “why don’t we?” I look at him and blink, and then I look at Harry and Niall. Zayn and Liam are not getting involved, I’m thankful, three crazy guys is enough to deal with five! “Listen why don’t we just sit down here on the sand?” I say, Louis sighs, and Harry slaps him on the back, Niall nudges him, and the three of them re take the spots on the sand. They turn their attention back to there sand drawings.

I look at them, and smile. I decide to take a sit to. We sit in the silence, and I watch them draw in the sand.

After a while, Niall and Harry seem un comfortable. They stare at me. And I know they each want to say something. “Okay so your?” “I’m Savannah” I say to Harry “You know that” He smiles “Yea, I knew that” He admits shyly, he slides over next to me. “Tell me Sav” He say’s “Will you tell anybody you met us?” He asks, I wonder if I’ll tell Susanna, I decide I want. “No” I say after a while, not a soul. “What about if I kiss you?” he asks, his eyes wide, his face series. “I want tell a soul” I say swallowing slowly “You’re a pretty good girl” he says, and brushes a hand across my cheek, making me slightly blush.

“What about we take a swim?” he asks, I nod, instantly, and he helps me up. “Why an earth did you say yes to him?” ask Niall, then Louis gets up and comes over, Niall stays sited.  I don’t answer. Harry is speechless. “She’s mine” He says when Louis comes closer. “No she’s not mate” Says Louis “Oh yes she is” He says “I belong to neither of you” I say “Are we going for a swim which of you are coming and which of you aren’t?” I ask. Liam, Niall and Zayn scramble to there feet.

Harry winks at me, liking my direct style. Slowly we head down to the water edge. When I think Harry and Louis have figures it out I’m not either of there. Something weird cross wonderful happens.  Louis and Harry take both of my arms on either side. They each are trying to get me. I pull away from both of them, but they ignore my struggle. They keep on tugging at me. “Will you quit it” says Niall, trying to pull Harry off me arm. He doesn’t give in, and shoves Niall away. Stop it I cry outraged “I’m not your bloody doll, let go of me NOW” I scream! Harry and Louis step away. Niall smiles, Liam hides laughter, and Zayn just about laughs out loud. I smile “Can we quit it?” I ask them “Lets just swim okay” I say.

“I’m not swimming any more” Says Louis marching up the sand, back to where the sand drawings are “That’s fine with me” says Harry, taking my hand, I shrug him off angrily. “Listen Harry would you mind stop joking about” I ask “I can’t I’m a natural flirt and a joker” he protest.  “Harry” I say beginning to smile again “The first one to that piece of seaweed” I say pointing “gets to take me to dinner and drive me home okay is that alright?”  Harry nods, and calls Louis back. Surely this will sort it I tell myself with a satisfied smile.