One Direction 1 Shots ~ Madds and Zayn + Niall PRT3

“Madd” says Niall, running a hand through his blonde, brownie hair. His voice is a mix between Irish and English. “Yes” I say, “I’m so glad your going to be practising along side us” He says, by then Zayn has straightened himself up, and is marching over to Niall. When Zayn stands next to Niall, he shoves him aside. And I have to admit it’s kind of funny. Like a circus act. I smile “Listen Niall” Sneers Zayn nastily “Back off, I was going to ask Madd first” I look at them wondering what an earth is happening here. “Just ask” I say exasperated a few moments later.

Niall and Zayn stop fussing and messing about. Zayn comes over to where I am standing with Shelly. Shelly looks half shocked and half amused. I feel much the same. My heart slowly begins to pound as I watch Niall pull a smiley face. Zayn see’s me smile and gestures for Niall to go away. He does which is surprising and Zayn comes over to me.

“Madd, you’re a great dancer, we’ve all seen you perform, through video’s on You Tube” He says I nod “Then we better start rehearsing then” I say, Zayn nods “First off though Madd, I suggest we take a walk” I look at him curiously, and wonder what on earth does he want to speak about. He gesture’s Niall, over and he comes running to his side. Shelly nudges me a twinkle a sort of glow in her eyes.

I look at her wondering if she knows what they want to speak about. If she planned this. I realise she doesn’t have a clue, by the look on her face.

I let Zayn and Niall lead me out. We go out the back of the mall. Its pretty silent, and the sky is blue, and the clouds can’t really been seen. I guess the weather isn’t really why we are out here. I turn my attention back to Zayn and Niall.

Niall steps forward, but Zayn pulls him back. “Come on guys” I say “Your dragging what ever it is you want to speak to me about out” I say, Niall and Zayn look at one another, they seem to be wondering something. “I wanted to ask you something” admits Niall, Zayn shoves him “I wanted to ask you something to Madd” he says, I look at them both, do they really have to keep on dragging this out? Come on I think tell me already! “Tell me” I say finally “Please this is getting really annoying what is it you want to ask me Niall and Zayn?”. I look at them both for a response, and something tells me that they want to ask the same question. I swallow, still wondering what it is. Niall and Zayn step forward. I know its not far now to they ask the question…

But what is the question….?