One Direction 1 Shots ~Savannah and Harry + Louis PRT 1

So today was sunny, yet again rare for England. But any how’s I was going to the beach. It was a delightful Saturday, meaning your completely right I was free from school!

I loved those days! Anyhow to more important beach related things. I was ready. My best friend Susanna, wasn’t going to be able to come along. I didn’t mind, although it would mean that I’d have to catch a bus to the beach!

I took a glance at myself in the mirror. Long brown hair tied back, dark brown eyes and tanned! I was tall, I was taller then most in my class which I quite enjoyed.

Any how’s now I was heading to the bus stop.  It didn’t take long to get to the beach. I climbed of the bus and was most happy to see it deserted! I dressed in bathers, and was just about to head into the cool waves. When something took my attention away from the waves!

I found myself staring across at a group of boys! I tore my eyes away, and stared down to the waves. But as soon as I moved I found my eyes looking back over there again! I couldn’t tell why, and then it struck me, they looked familiar.

But I knew they weren’t boys from school, did one of them serve me maybe at the shopping centre? I ask myself. No I tell myself they all looked much more important then that. One of them turns to look in my direction.

And as soon as I see his face I know instantly who it is. He jogs over to me, his curly hair bounces as he jogs towards. Me it’s Harry I tell myself Harry Styles from One Direction! I smile slowly, as he comes into closer view. “Hi” he says, his English accent, is strange but I smile I hold out a hand most politely “The names is Savannah but I get called Sav mostly’ I say  “You are?” I ask trying to act as if don’t have a clue who he is! “The name is Harrison, but I get called Harry mostly” he shakes my hand. I can’t contain my smile then “I know exactly who you are” I admit, “I thought so” he says “Harry Styles from One Direction I’m guessing you think” I nod “Sav why don’t you hang with me and the band” he says. He don’t need to offer twice I tell myself. Harry and I walk over to where; Liam, Zayn, Niall and Louis are drawing in the sand with sticks.

“Man” Says Niall looking up from his sand drawing “Why do all the nice girls cling to you like magnet?” he asks “It’s the curly hair” Says Harry pointing his head.  Everybody smiles. They all greet me. And when Niall comes up to greet me “Nice to met you Sav” He says a cool friendly smile on his face. “Back of buddy” Says Harry to Niall, “I invited Sav to join, us go get your own girl” Niall gives him a look “Yea, but you didn’t ask her if she wanted to swim” Niall points out, Harry sighs. “So Sav want to swim?” He asks. I look from Harry to Niall, wondering what I should say, and not quite believing if this is actually happening. Then Louis stands up. And shoves them both aside. Don’t tell me  I have to pick between three now!