One Direction 1 Shots ~ Brittany and Louis PRT 4

It’s unusual for a guy to be sitting around my house, and were I work. 

But everybody loves him. I mean the little kids especially. He does remind me of a big teddy bear, a really fun one. And the kids know it as well.  Which makes it funnier for them.

Anyway, its hard for the girls the young girls the fan not to stare at Louis. Louis and me I should say. I know it’s real hard for them. They want to get an autograph, his attention, but he’s not looking at them.

He’s not interested. He only gets one week, to be normal, not have to act it, not have to pretend, and believe me he’s living up the life.

We went to a supermarket, pretty simple, get some food stock the cupboard. But Louis started to sing, and buy every kid 15 m from him a lollypop. It was insane, mothers and young girls and every body else, wanted to speak to him.

But they weren’t allowed to he wouldn’t let them. The shop he pretended it was just him and I. And the kids he bought lollypops for.

He added wine, some chocolate and promised a romantic chat, followed by a romantic dinner.

I smile, this is what it would be like to be Louis girlfriend. This is so cool. But so fun, but I realise that we only got one week. One week with out photo’s a week without my name spread across every paper and news headline out there. A week just be with him without all the of the world caring knowing.

After that we may just have to split, not that a week in a relationship with the most famous pop star can be called a relationship. But anyway, I have to tell myself it is, because this is the most amazing time ever.

Louis lights the candle of a red candle. A candle of love, but love can’t be formed in a matter of a few days or a week. I let my mind slip, the questions go quite. I smile and Louis sits beside me and starts to talk to me.

I smile listening to him, imagining us, us together after the week. Us together even with my name on the news!  I hope it works out that way. I hope it does…..I close my eyes and listen to him and imagine it being that way.