One Direction 1 Shots ~Savannah and Harry + Louis PRT 5

~ Few days later ~

My phone rings. I look at the number. Unknown number, private. Hmmm, who could that be? I answer it. “Hi this is Sav” “Hi Sav, this is Harry” I smile oh, I think to myself. “And Lou to” I laugh “Hi both of you” They laugh.

“we are ringing, regarding the other night, you know, you see we are going to go on tour today, so, um both of us, were wondering if you’d be packed up and ready, and come on tour with us” I smile, and wonder if I should go. Am I hearing this right? I question. Louis are Harry and inviting me on tour. I smile again.

“I’ll go” I say. “Yepeo, be right round to pick you up Sav, personally “ Says Harry. “Okay, I’ll be ready in a few”

Harry and Lou, arrive at my door a smile on my face. They helps pack my stuff in their car. “Oh this will be brilliant” Says Louis, smiling at me “It will be” Adds in Harry.

They drive me to the airport, where Zayn, Niall and Liam are. Up the stairs to the plane. Louis and Harry help me up to the plane. And I think to myself, is any girl this lucky? Is this a dream. Don’t wake me up. Please don’t.

“Sav, I like you, when we land will you, go on a date with me?” asks Louis, Harry asks the same. I smile, and laugh, and promise to go on a date with each of them when we land.

This is the end of this One Direction One Shot.

What a dream come true, ending.

The end