Through The Dark - With Connie - Starring Liam & Harry

So here I was Grace to Liam, and Connie to Harry. It was confusing as it sounded. I was only one girl, but I played two, cause I didn’t know who I wanted to be, who I liked more. I didn’t want to hurt anyone.

But that was the thing, I think I was hurting one of the other with my split personality.

Harry was so cute adoring brown curls, and green eyes.

Liam was also hot looking with brown straight hair and brown eyes.

Me I’m brown haired, with hazel eyes I always get completed on them, I have tanned skin, and I’m bubbly, friendly and funny.

I was never good at meeting new people, shy, and always tried to be funny to stand out, bit of a mask to hide my inner feelings.

Harry strolled up “Hello Connie” he spoke. he permed his hair, flattening as he went, and adjusting his glasses.

I hugged him, how could I ever stop this act.

Then I saw Liam crossing the road, I didn’t intend for him to see me with Harry, problem was he was now.

“Grace” Liam called as I hid behind Harry in effort to not see him.

He saw me now, and I stepped sideways.

“Hi Liam” I spoke.

“Your not Grace” Harry spoke into my skin.

“No, ahh its my middle name” Harry flicked his green eyes to Liam’s and then back to mine.

I was not sure if I was going to come un done right about now.

Well for now it seemed okay, for now.

Anyway so I got away with it, but I know I had to choose, I didn’t want to be a heart breaker and go about making someone un happy about doing the in between business.

Through the darkness I saw I would soon hurt one of them and I may loose the other, I knew if I cared for them liked they each cared for me I’d do the right thing and choose their needs before my own.

Who could really choose?

“Harry would you carry me through the dark?” I asked him one casual evening.

He chuckled “I’d do more then that darling I’d be the torch”

I had smiled.

“Harry would you put out a fire?”

“No” he spoke “I’d light it up, I like flames”

I knew he was joking, I knew he wouldn’t’ do that.

Liam’s response was nearly the same, but I knew again I had to choose between them. I had to break the ice, and see through the dark that in fact, I had to tell them the truth of who I really was.

I did, Harry took it badly, and wouldn’t speak to me. Liam took it better, he was upset, and from that moment I knew who would see me through the dark, who would ignite the flames and carry me, I knew he’d brighten each dull grey day, with the light of his smile, and his funny phobia of spoons. I chose Liam.