One Direction 1 Shots ~ Sarah and Harry PRT 2

After a few minutes Harry appears in his flashy red sports car. I pushed brown hair away from my eyes, and leaned out my window holding onto the windowsill tightly and waves to him with my spare hand. Harry see’s me and waves, with a smile on his face. He parks the car, and I rush down to meet him at the front door.  Mum smiles seeing my happy surprised face.  I shot her a quick smile, while I dash for the door handle before Harry rings the doorbell. I throw the door open before he manages to click the doorbell. Harry grabs me tightly in his arms.

“Sarah” He whisper into my hair “Its’ great to see you” and I nod. Holding him tightly in my arms.

Mum comes up behind me “Harry” she says, and shakes his hand politely, as he slowly lets me go. I slip back down to the ground, and smile weakly at my mother. “Young love” she comments “In my day it was a wonderful thing, you two don’t know what you’ve got” I nod and so does Harry. “I know what I’ve got” He says “I’ve got the most wonderful girl to love me” he says. My cheeks flash red with happiness and excitement, Harry notices “Ma’am” Harry says “I want to take Sarah away with me so with your permission Ma’am I’ll whisk her way right now” Mum nods “Have fun love doves” she says. Harry steers me out of the house. With a very massive grin on his face. I smile at him and he shakes his head letting his curls on his headshake slightly. I smile at the funny sight of it, and we make our way to his car.

“Band practise begins” he says when we arrive “Good” I say “I love when you guys do what you do best and sing” I say “Well we all enjoying what we do” he points out “Well you’ve been doing it for so long now you and the band I guess singing is just like breathing?” I say “Yea” he agrees “It does come easier now as the guys and I have gotten better at it” I nod, and he opens the door to his car, so I get in. He smile’s and walks around the driver’s side.  It feels weird to have such a cool boy friend, not just good looking but famous to. “Your looking more beautiful then ever today Sarah” he says, and I sparkle with pleasure.

Every compliment Harry gives me seems so nice, and caring. Out of the fans that screamed Harry’s name, I was the chosen one. Maybe cause I was quiet, or something. We started out just friends but look at us both now. With an arm draped across my shoulders. We make the slow journey across the city to the rehearsal place.

Harry smiles “I’ve always liked everything about you” He comments “Thanks Harry” he says “Haz” he corrects me “I like Haz remember?” I nod “Sorry Haz, I’m just so used to calling you Harry” Haz nods “we make a great couple” he says, and I can’t help but smile because I feel the same way. Harry pushes the gas pedal down, and I feel my hair fly out behind me. Harry takes a quick glimpse at me as we speed around the corner on to the highway, ready to head for the rehearsal hall.  Then the phone rings, and that’s when more awkward things start to happen.