One Direction One Shots ~ Madd and Zayn PRT1

It was a sunny, sunny day in England, I said that twice because it was rare. As most of you would know England was a cold wet place in winter. But to have a beautiful day out of it, was rare. I had a great feeling about today, since the sun was out, I planned to head to the mall, to check out the latest fashion trends. ‘Madd’ yelled my roommate from the kitchen below ‘its 10:34, get up if your not up already I wanna hit the mall’ she yells, I sigh drag a brush through my red hair, I lose myself for a few minutes in my dark coloured eyes. But them remember I’ve gotta go. I collect my bag and go out. My roommate smiles at my appearance ‘good’ she says, and collects her belongings. Shelly that’s my roommates name, may seem kind of hard or rough. But she’s one of my best friends here. We are studying together to become chefs. Shelly is an absoloute master at cooking, the flavours and smells she creates are just awesome, I love all her stuff. I also do part time dancing, I’m slim and very fit because of that, and I enjoy it a lot. And I also love movies. Shelly I get on well most days. She hooked an arm through mine and we headed to the mall together. I planned to have breakfast there. I watched a lot of people rushing back and forth as we got closer to the mall, and I wondered why. I scanned the place like a detective, but couldn’t see anything interesting or unusual.  Shelly chatted on non stop, until the mall came into view. Shelly smiled, and her eyes lit up. The place was packed, with girls, and I wondered why, surely this was a sunny day sale, where the clothes and jewellery become half price, no, it was something more special then that, I scanned the place again, and I looked at Shelly’s expression. We walked closer, Shelly was completely silent, I wasn’t use to that at all. Shelly dragged my through the crowd, she shoved girls out the way, most of them yelled stuff at her, saying to be careful or watch out.

I wanted to ask Shelly what the earth had gotten into her, but she wouldn’t have heard me any way, she was a girl on a mission, I let her tug me through the crowd, I didn’t really have a heap of a choice did I? I laughed thinking of how funny it looked. Shelly stopped when she got to the front of the crowd. We looked around, security officer where ever where. And that when I noticed the girls tops and banners. It had words on them I made Shelly let me go so I could get closer for a better look.  The banners said this ~ ONE DIRECTION. I smiled at the sight, I was massive fan of One Direction fan Shelly and I also had that in common, I’m sure she must of known this. I took a deep breath and told myself what Shelly and I had just entered A One Direction appearance I told myself. I found my way back to Shelly, she was smiling and laughing. ‘Surprise’ she said Shelly, and I wrapped my arms around her in friendly friend way. She stepped back slowly ‘this is just 1 of the surprises’ she says, she takes my hand and again we are going through a massive amount of girl fans. Shelly and I are looking at a security officer, ‘Hello’ he says sharply ‘Hi’ says Shelly ‘I’m Shelly, and this is my bestie Madd, we’d like to come into the mall please’ she says, the officer looks at us ‘hmm, no sorry no can do’ he says, Shelly looks at him  ‘I booked into see one of the members’ says Shelly the officer looks at her in frustration ‘all these girls say that’ he says ‘but wait officer, I really did book into see one, I’m not a fake or a phony, this is real’ I don’t know if the officer is buying it but when Shelly hands him a piece of paper from her back pocket. The officer smiles ‘okay Shelly, you and your friend are not lying to me your allowed through’ he says, Shelly drags me through the opening in the fence. ‘What did you do?’ I ask her ‘it’s a surprise Madd’ she says and I don’t say no more. I let Shelly lead me through the mall, she leads me past shops until we get to a back room… she pushes a key in the door, and door swings open. We step inside. I cling to Shelly, scared and nervous at the same time… then Zayn steps in front of us.