Chapter 7- Just Visiting

~Jasmine's POV~

Six Flags was so fun! The roller coasters were so bizarre and wild! I saw a beautiful view from the top of Kingda Ka and the people looked like ants. Sadly, we had to leave and it was dark. I had to drive since I said I would and it was my car. I had a crystal white Nissan Maxima. He was a beauty. Anyway we drove back towards Wawa for a quick dinner. My friends and I had a ton of fun! I dropped all of them off and I headed home. On the way home, I saw 2 men carrying 3 people inside a nice house. They were tied up. What the? What's going on here? I drive closer and slower. I looked closer to see who the poor victims were. I gasped when I saw them. It was Lachlan, Mitch, and Jerome...

I drove home quickly grabbing my gear. A frying pan, a long rope, a voice replicator, a Body Camera, and a small pocket knife just in case. I dress in full black like those men and drive in my dad's black Toyota Passo. I pull up to the same house they took Lachlan, Mitch, and Jerome in. But this time, I see one man bringing in Vikk. He's all bruised and bloody. I decided to replace this man. I get out of the car and use my charm to get the sound of his voice. "Hey there." I say calling him over. "How are you, handsome?" I touch his chest and he chuckles.

"You're not looking too bad yourself." He replies. "What are you doing out here so late at night." He still holds Vikk over his shoulder. "This!" I take out the frying pan and whack him on the head hard. He fell to the ground, me grabbing Vikk before he got any more injuries. I lay him in the grass and loot the man I knocked out. I insert the replicator into my neck. I sound just like that man. I put on the hidden Body Camera. I grab Vikk and enter the house. I see Mitch, Preston, and Rob on chains. Mitch is awake. I bring Vikk over to the chains and hook him in. I feel so bad I "kiss" him. Well, I just kissed my finger and touched him. I walk over to the guy who looks like the boss. "Vikk's here and chained." I say sounding so different!

"Excellent, Mr. Stevens. You may go in there now." Wow. That was easy.

I enter the room seeing Lachlan and Jerome tied up and blindfolded. Mitch is brought in and he's attached to the chair and blindfolded. I want to bit my finger nails, but I'm a "man" and I have to act like one. I wait until every member of the Pack is in the room. I'm now in a danger zone.