Chapter 2- Mitch + Jerome

~Mitch's POV~

Jerome and I hop into the car, me in the driver's seat and Jerome in the passenger seat. He continued this story of Matt (NoochM) getting blown up by a creeper on H2M (How 2 Minecraft). " ...And then a creeper blew up right behind and pushed him into lava which is where all his stuff fell in. He had like 30 diamonds and well, it was the 'bomb,." Jerome said laughing. "See what I did there!"

I rolled my eyes and started up the car and drove out of the parking lot with the food in my lap. Jerome keeps blabbing about H2M when my phone rings. It's Vikk.

(Mitch- M, Vikk- V)

M- Hey, what's up?
V- LACHLAN'S IN TROUBLE!
M- Whoa, Vikk slow down. What?
V- Lachlan. He's in danger. We don't know what happened but he just started screaming and yelling saying Please HELP! We were worried and then his Skype ended.
M- OMG! Ok we are heading home now! Thx Vikk!
V- No Prob. Please be Ok lil' Lachy.
He hangs up.

I start breathing hard as I speed up the car." Whoa! Slow down! What's wrong?" Jerome asks.

"Lachlan's apparently in trouble. Vikk called saying he was screaming for help. They don't know what happened but he's not doing ok." I explain.

"WELL GO FASTER!" Jerome panicked. We sped all the way home.

~ A Drive Later~
~Jerome's POV~

Mitch quickly parks in the driveway almost hitting a big black van. Wait? A Black Van? We don't own one. I worry even more when I see the front doors open. Uh-oh! We burst through the doors yelling Lachlan's name. Nothing. Me and Mitch search the house for him. I look downstairs, Mitch looks upstairs. I search the closets, bathrooms, kitchen and living room. No sign of him. I think back to the van and decide to go search it when I was grabbed from behind. I screamed for Mitch and he came running down the steps. He saw me then kicked the guy who snuck up on me. I was grabbed once more, but was knocked out instantly.

~Mitch's POV~

I look to my left and see Jerome fall to the ground, eyes closed. I start screaming for him to wake up, but it doesn't work. He's unconscious. I push the guy off of me and run to him trying to shake him awake. It's no use when I'm suddenly pulled back and tied at my wrists and ankles. They duct tape my mouth and carried both me and Jerome to the black van. We are thrown in and that's when we find Lachlan, unconscious. I feel tears in my eyes when I look at my two best friends. That's when the van started to move.