Chapter 9- Torture Pt. 2

~Rob's POV~

I see Jaz walk to the corner of the room. Why is this happening to us? And why us? We're no special. I look over at Jaz and see she's staring at something. I look to in the direction she's facing and I take a long look. There's a blood stain in the corner next to her. She backs off. Have they done this to other people? People like us? Are we gonna die? Jaz looks as she's about to cry. She really does like us. "Stevens," Jaz looks at the guys standing in a door way. "Yeah?" "Bring Rob with you. It's his turn." She frowns then looks over towards me. She walks over and unties my ankles so I can walk. Jaz whispers in my ear, "Remember that the things you see aren't real." What does she mean by that? She gently ties my ankles back together. She hugs me then grabs a syringe from the table. "None of it is real." She inserts the syringe, then I black out.

I woke up in a dark, black room. I was on the floor with an aching headache. Then, a bright light appeared at the end of the corridor. I slowly rise from the floor, preparing to run towards it. I instantly fall back to the floor, my legs feeling broken. I rise for a second attempt then they feel normal. WTH? I start running and the light comes closer. I finally reached the light, and I'm blinded. Then, the place I'm in comes to view. I'm in Preston's condo. I walk around to find Preston, calling out his name. All I hear is silence. I explore every room, closet, and bathroom. It's when I go to the kitchen, everything comes back to me. It's the moment when they tried taking Preston. I try to help him, but it's like I'm a ghost and go right through him. I can't do anything, but watch. After him being completely tied up, the attacker grabbed a knife from the knife block. Of course, it was the biggest one. He stabbed him on both legs and he starts crying in pain. I scream, knowing I can't help. Then, the guy takes him away, dragging blood from Preston's wounds. Moments later, I'm in a van. With Vikk. I see him trying to cut his ropes. I know he cannot see me, so I stay quiet. He finally gets them undone. He tries to pick the lock with a wire he found, but then the van comes to a stop. He hits his head very hard on the doors and his forehead begins to bleed. He moaned in pain as the blood poured down his face. The doors were opened and he was brought out of the van. He's beaten and cut, then looses too much blood and faints. I want him to wake up, but I was a ghost and there was nothing I could do.

I see everything fade and I'm back in the same room before, Jaz holding me in her arms. I sit up screaming, "PRESTON! VIKK!" and cry. She calms me down and says, "Rob! It's okay! They're still alive. I promise." Then, embraces me. I hug back, crying into her shoulder. She brings me back, my eyes still puffy from sobbing. Preston and Vikk are both fine. No big gashes of blood.

~Jerome's POV~

Rob returns from his turn of "testings". All I want to do is sleep, but who knows what may happen. So I just stare at the ceiling, thinking, Why are we in this mess? I hear nothing, but screams in my head from the night Lachlan, Mitch, and I were captured. On the bright side, we have Jaz here to help. When is she gonna have enough info? Apparently I'm not paying attention because I feel my ankles and wrists being untied. A man takes me to a room with 3 walls of concrete and 1 wall of see-through glass. There are 2 buttons on the other side of the glass. I don't know what they mean but I bet neither of the are good. The man inserts a blue liquid into my arm with a syringe, then leaves. I look back at the glass to see someone getting tossed in. It was Mitch.

~Mitch's POV~

I hit my head as I'm tossed into a strange room. I then feel a syringe go into my arm. The man leaves the room and I'm alone. I look to see 2 buttons on pillars right in front of me. The signs on the front of each pillar read different things. The first pillar read, "Your friend suffers and you watch." The second pillar read, "You suffer and your friend watches." Friend? What friend? That's when I look past the pillars at Jerome, who's on the other side of a large glass wall. I frown and look at the buttons again. I wasn't hesitant with my response and hit the second button. I feel a instant pain in my lungs and scream. I fall to the floor and I hold my chest as it spreads to my sides. My bones felt as if they were breaking into thousands of pieces. I see the pillars sink into the ground and Jerome pounding on the glass. My skin starts to burn and I scream louder. I couldn't feel anything throughout my body. That's how much pain I was in. My vision becomes blurry and I black out.

~Jerome's POV~

I see Mitch fall to the floor as he screams in agony. The first thing I do is run to the glass, hitting it as hard as I can. I stop because my hand is turning red. He's still screaming and then his eyes close. Silence. I cry out for him to wake up, but it's no use. He lay there still. Several men pick him off the ground and carry him out of the room. Tears stream down my face as I think of my best friend. Why? I want this to end. We could be home right now, recording videos, playing Hunger Games, or just being retards. Please Jaz. Help.