Chapter 6- Captured

~Lachlan's POV~

I look around the room. I was in a normal looking house chained to the walls. Where am I? How long have I been out for? I think to myself I looked to my left and I gasped. Mitch and Jerome were motionless next to me with chains on their wrists and ankles. I almost teared up when remembered what happened before I got here. Tied up, duct taped, knocked out. I still felt the pain in my head. I hear the doors open and 2 people were being carried in. They were on 2 mysterious guys' backs. I couldn't take it when I saw who they were. I felt like screaming. It was Rob and Preston. One guy noticed I was awake. "How do you like it here?" He asked me.

"What do you want with us?!" I screamed angry at what he's doing to my friends. I see Preston getting chained to the wall along with Rob. "You see you guys are pretty special, you know." He touches my face with the knife in his hand. "We felt like you'd be perfect for what we need to do." He laughs evilly and walks away. What does he mean by that? I look over at my friends and realized Jerome is starring at me.

~Jerome's POV~

My eyes flutter open, looking at my surroundings. What the? What is this place? My head hurts and I look to my right. Lachlan. A guy in all black has a sharp knife on his cheek. I panic in my mind. Is he gonna kill him? I decided to act unconscious. "We felt like you'd be perfect for what we need to do," the guy says and walks away laughing. Lachlan looks confused and afraid at the same time. He looks at me. He frowns. He motion me to look left. I do so and tears fill my eyes. Mitch, Rob, and Preston are next to me, unmoving. I look back at him and he mouths it's okay. They're unconscious. I feel a bit better and nod. I didn't know what to do but wait.

~Time goes by~

~Lachlan's POV~

Jerome looks terrified. He's just sitting there and waiting for the others to wake up. He looks at me every once in a while but doesn't speak or do any gestures. Then a guy walks in, unchains me, and brings me to a room. I look back at Jerome and he mouths the words stay strong and be careful. I nod and I'm in a big room. They strap me down to a chair, tying up my wrists and ankles, then leave. I look around. All I see is an office and 6 chairs in total. Wait. 6? There are only 5 of us. Who's number 6? Just then I here the same guy who put the knife on my face talking on the phone.

(Knife Guy- K, Phone Guy- P) (Speaker Phone)

K- Where are YOU?!?!
P- Almost there. Just 20 minutes away.
K- 20 minutes! I need you here NOW! He'll wake up before you get here!!!
P- He'll be fine. He has about 45 minutes left. I'll be there soon.
K- You better be. Others are gonna wake up soon. 2 are already awake! I need all of them.
P- Yes sir.
He hangs up.

I look at him. "Who's 'He'?"

"You'll see," he smirks and walks off.

That's when I'm blind folded.

~Mitch's POV~

I awaken and my head is killing me. I try to rub it but I'm stuck to the wall with chains. I look to my left and see Rob and Preston. I couldn't breathe. They look bad, especially Rob. I look to my right to see Jerome and a pair of empty chains. Lachlan. I try to get Jerome to notice me. He sees me and smiles. I see 2 men in black unchain Jerome and take him to a room. He looked afraid and I know I'm next. Then someone walks in with a man on their back. I almost choke from my tears when I see who it is. Its Vikk.

The guy chains him to the wall and he looks beat up. Looks like he tried fighting but he lost. I see his bruises and some dried blood. Poor Vikk. I wanted to comfort him, but he was too far away. After about 10 minutes, I hear low moans. Preston is now waking up. He breathes heavily than I have ever heard him breathe. Why? What did they do to him?

~Preston's POV~

I can't stop thinking of the bag that covered my face and lowered my supply of oxygen. My eyes suddenly open as I moan with pain. I look at my feet which were chain to a wall. So we're my hands. I look to see we are in a regular house but the lights were dim. I look to my right. Mitch stars at me, concerned. "You okay there, Lava P?" He asks in a low voice.

I shake my head. "Hard to breathe. Keep thinking about the sack over my head when they tried to take me the first time. It was thick and took away almost all of my oxygen. I'm also stressed after what happened to Vikk. I saw everything. Him being tackled, tied up, duct taped, and carried away. His face was horrified." I start crying. My eyes are already getting puffy. "Not to make you feel worst, but I think more happened than you think." Mitch gestures me to look next to Rob. I gasped as I see Vikk, bruised and a little bloody. I quickly look at the ground. I hear footsteps and I see Mitch being taken into a different room. That's when Vikk woke up.

~Vikk's POV~

I feel like I was just crushed by a building. I had pain all over my body and it hurt to move. Especially, in the position I was in. I could barely turn my head, but I could see Rob from the corner of my eye, out like a light. I frown and turn my head the other way. I see Preston looking at me. It seems he was crying? "Hey," he says.

All I manage is a quiet, ugly hi. I smiled slightly happy to see one of my friends is fine. "Mitch? Jerome? Lachy?" I ask.

" I don't know. I think they're all in that room." He points at a room across from us. I look as 2 men grab Preston and take him in the room. I'm all alone besides Rob who's still there, unconscious. I just star at the ground. "Vikk?" I hear. It's Rob.

~Rob's POV~

"Vikk?" I look at his damaged face. "What happened? To you I mean?"

"Fighting back..." He said. "I failed though." I star in confusion. "Wait. How'd you get her without the cops noticing you on your flight?"

"I was visiting my friends in Alabama. I was taken from there. They must be so worried where I am." He starts tearing up. Then, footsteps. We look up and they take us into a room. I see the rest of the Pack tied up in chairs, blind folded. I hear Vikk squeal in pain as they push him into the seat. After tying us up, we are blind folded.