Chapter 5- Rob

~Rob's POV~

"Water. Parched throat from screaming." I say tired.

He walks downstairs and I just look at the ceiling. This weekend has been crap. I sigh and decided to call Lachlan and see if he'll answer. Nope. I put the phone down and tears fill my eyes. I softly cry thinking about my friends. Poor Mitch. Vikk. Lachlan. Jerome. I hear the front door open and close. I guess he went outside for fresh air. I started walking towards the balcony when, I hear screams. No.

"Rob! Rob! Please Help! Rob!" I hear Preston. I panicked and jumped down the stairs. I see Preston in the kitchen with a burlap sack over his head. He breathes heavily. I see a guy in full black tying his wrists behind his back. I kick him off him and knock him out. I run to Preston and remove the sack. I untie him then hug him.

"Thx man." He says still breathing heavily.

"No prob." I hear feet and then running. "He's gone. Preston says pointing in the direction he ran. "Good." I say. "Only if that happened to the others...." Silence.

We head into the living room and sit on the couch. I stare at the ceiling again, Thinking. Why is this happening? Why are these people going after US?? After, I hear Preston yelp. His eyes are closed next to me, unconscious. Oh No! Please, not again! I realized its my turn. I fight back with all I can, keeping them away from Preston. Still knocked out. I yell for him to wake up. No use. Too many fill the house and I'm tackled to the ground. Mouth duct taped, wrists tied, ankles tied. I start tearing up as they carry me and an unconscious Preston to a black van. They tie up Preston then knock me out, my face wet with tears.