Chapter 14- Awakening

~Vikk's POV~

I take the elevator up to the top floor of her house, bringing Jaz her crutches. Her room is Hype-out-of-Skype. The walls are a light blue with tons of Minecraft posters. The shelves had tons of pictures of fan art. I pick up on with me a pet star in my hand. It was too cute. I smile then, I look at the signature in the corner and realize its Jaz's. When I examine the rest of the art, I see its of every member of The Pack. One was Lachlan chilling with a snowman which makes me giggle. Another was Preston hugging a cactus with word below it saying, "The Two Cacti of 2015." I text the guys to come upstairs and within minutes they arrive.

"What's up?" asks Preston. I hand Preston the drawing of him with the cactus, which makes him burst out laughing. "She made this?" He asks pointing to Jaz. I nod and his eyes widened. We all continue to look through all of the art, when we hear a noise.

"Guys?"

~Jasmine's POV~

I wake up to hear noises right next to me. I look to my left to see all of them looking at my art. "Guys?" I say, and they all look at me. They set down the art and sit next to me on the bed. "Hey. How's your ankle?" Lachlan asks. I look at my light blue cast and move it slightly. "Better then before," I say looking around and only seeing 5 people. "Ummm... Where's Jerome?" I ask. That's when everyone frowns. "Jaz, Jerome's in a coma at the hospital. He was stabbed in the side and the knife went deep. The wound was wide and he lost way too much blood," Rob explains. I process what he had said and put my head to my hands. I feel someone embrace me and I cry into their chest. "He'll be ok. Jerome is strong and will survive. I know that," Preston says, still hugging me. I nod and sit up, my cheeks wet with tears.

"Well. I guess I should give you a tour of my house," I say. Vikk hands me my crutches and they follow me to the elevator. I click the 'B' button for my basement. Then, the elevator swiftly moves downwards. "So, do you live here by yourself?" Mitch asks me. "Yep. I moved out 3 months ago, but I'm still in school," I reply. The elevator door opens, and we step into my basement. All of their eyes widen as they stare at my stuff down here. I have a ping-pong table, a pool table, a hockey table, a couch with a big screen in front of it, and much more! Mitch and Vikk run to the hockey table and start a game. Preston and Rob play ping-pong. Lachlan just chills out on the couch and I sit next to him, turning on the TV. We both grab PS4 controllers and play Minecraft. "Jaz, you're house is HYPE," he says while killing a skeleton. I smile at him. "Thanks. My parents put a lot of money into this for me," I reply.

~Time Skip~

We've been playing for hours, until I realize the time. "I'll be back," I say to the guys, then "walk" upstairs. I go to the top floor where all the rooms are and set them up for the guys, even Jerome's. I take some whiteboard signs and decorate them with their names and what they like. It takes me a while, but I eventually get it done. I go back downstairs tell them about their rooms. They all nod and continue to what they are doing. I look a Mitch and see he's looking at his phone, frowning.

"Hey," I said, as I sat down next to him. He looked up at me with no expression on his face. "Hey," he replies. "I'm sorry about Jerome. But, Preston's right. He will make, and nothing will change that," I say, which makes Mitch smile. "You're right. Thank You," he says leaning over to hug me. I hug back, knowing he's been Best Friends with Jerome for years now. We separate and rise to join others in Call of Duty.

A/N

Sorry for the lack of updates, but trust me there are more exciting things in the near future. Luv u all! Bai Doods! <3