Epilogue

After everyone's flight landed they called Jasmine right away, not giving a thought who was bringing them home. All the conversations were the same. How was your flight?, did you make it back safely?, how are you getting home?, were the main questions. 

Vikk was literally tackled by the Sidemen, crushing him under the pile of men. That was the best greeting he'd ever gotten. Note the sarcasm. 

Mitch, Lachlan, and Jerome went back to the Banter house, cleaning up the mess the kidnappers made. Lachlan's set-up was a mess and he had to get a new mic.

Rob and Preston also cleaned up the mess in the apartment. Rob's mind flashed from the nightmare he had in Jersey. But it  never happened, which made Rob happy.

Jasmine took the time to clean up the house and go through all her art she made. She found something on the table in her room. It was two gifts. She picked up one and unwrapped the gift. It was a picture frame of all of them at Six Flags. Jaz smiled at the memory. That was a great day. She opened the other gift, being a picture frame as well. It was at the airport. When, Vikk and Jaz kissed. It was the most beautiful moment of her life. She placed the group photo on her desk where her laptop was. The one with Vikk and her, next to her bed. Then she turned off the light and left her room.

All there lives continued peacefully. They talked often, recording together once in a while. 

Everything was perfect.