Chapter 20- Goodbye

Jasmine's POV

This is it. They're all leaving in 6 hours.

"So, I guess you guys should start packing," I say, disappointment in my voice.

"Yeah, but it will only take an hour. I know exactly where to go though," Jerome responds. He puts his mouth closer to my ear and whispers the location, making my grin wide.

"Well, get packing or you'll miss the funnest place one Earth!"

After an hour and 30 minutes, Vikk finally came down with his bags.

"Took you long enough," Mitch scoffs.

"I found something and I was looking at it a little too long."

"Okay, get the stuff into the van so we can go to the 'place'," I shout leaving the living room.

"TELL US!!"

"Nope!"

Everyone throws their luggage into the van, while I hop into the passenger seat. After a few minutes of loading the car with bags, everyone files into their seats, Jerome and I in the front, Vikk, Rob, and Mitch in the middle, and Preston and Lachlan in the back. Jerome navigates the the vehicle out of the driveway and drives down the street towards our destination. It takes 30 minutes, but we finally pull into the road where the giant sign welcomes us to Six Flags Great Adventure.

"YES! ROLLER COASTERS FOR DAYS BOYS!" Lachlan shouts from his innocent place in the back.

"R.I.P my eardrums." Vikk rolls his eyes as he rubs his ear.

"Let the fun begin!"

We ride many roller coaster like Bizarro, Nitro, El Toro, and Dark Knight. The park wasn't as packed like it normally is so we sometimes got to ride the rides twice! It was one of the best days of my life. Especially, since I got to spend it with 6 hilariously awesome guys.

"For our last ride, let's ride Kingda Ka!" Jerome suggests as we walk towards the ride. Lachlan looked slightly nervous, but not shaking insanely.

"Lachlan you ok?"

"Yeah, I just have a small fear of heights..."

"You'll be fine. Just don't look down for too long."

We approach the line to Kingda Ka. I squeeze Lachlan's hand supportively, and he smiles down at me. Literally, smiles down at me. I'm not the tallest person in the world, but to me, Lachlan's a friendly slender man. We enter coaster cars in the middle. Lachlan and Vikk are on both side of me. Suddenly, the ride started to move quickly. There was absolutely no slow part beside when we got to the top of the drop. It counted down.

3

2

1

The wind hit my face hard as we plummet down the the tall drop. The ride is over within minutes as it consists all of rapid speed. I stand up, grabbing my glasses from the bin and hold my self steady. That ride really hit me hard as I meet the guys by the fountain.

"I need something to drink, but THAT RIDE WAS AWESOME!" Lachlan surprisingly shouts.

"Lets go the the Coca-Cola shop."

We walk the the medium size store that only sells drinks. They have the same machine that was at Five Guy's in Texas. I order a lemonade, because I'm not much of a soda person (<--True irl). Everyone else orders soda and we exit the shop and the park in general.

"Well, its 2 hours until your flights. And a 1 hour drive to Newark airport. So let's head out."

/-Time Skip to Airport-\

Everyone grabs their bags from the back, sadly placing them on the sidewalk.

"Thanks, Jaz. You've probably saved us from death. We'll miss you so much!"

I get trapped in a group hug, all of them squeezing the life out of me.

"Guys. Can't. Breathe."

They all pull away, Vikk pulling me into a hug of his own. I look at him when he smashes his lips into mine. I, suddenly kiss back, never wanting it to end. His lips were soft and warm. Why he did it. I don't know! He pulls away, and Whispers in my ear.

"I found your journal."

Fudge sake! I thought I hid that! I blush from embarrassment, the guys staring on awe.

"Shut Up!"

"Well, we'll call you when we land."

"Bye. It was amazing meeting you!"

They all walk towards the airport, me having tears in my eyes.

That's how I met All 6 of Them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

And that's a wrap for this book. Thank You all so much for reading it.

But, don't worry I have one book out called Strange World. Go check it out if you haven't already.

AND another book will be coming out soon. It's a Short Story. You'll see it soon enough.

The Epilogue will be out in a few moments. I just have to type it.

So stay tuned for more and I'll see you laters! BYE!

~JT