27

(Sorry you horny shits<3)

(Y/N)'s POV

He opened the door and that's when it all came down, I started to cry and threw myself onto him. I sobbed in his shoulder and he grunted, huh?
"Dad! It's me! (Y/N)!" I sniffed and got off him, he scratched his neck and tilted his head. My smile slowly uncurled and fell to a frown, he looked uncomfortable and stared at me like I'm a stranger.
"Dad, I'm (Y/N)? Your daughter?"
"That's impossible...I never had a daughter."
"WHAT?! But! My birth certificate! The house! My room?!"
"Sorry sweetie....I think you have me confused."
"No! No no no!! I remember this house clearly! The porch! Look! Let me check my room!.." I stuttered and pushed against him, he tried to pull me back but I ran upstairs to my room.
I twisted the door knob and found it was empty, more like a storage.
"It was for my girlfriends son, we broke up and I had to pack his room." He looked down in sadness, I broke down on the spot.
"Please leave, I don't know who you are."
"You don't know who I am..." I sobbed as he backed away, he doesn't remember me. Nobody does then?
"SLENDER MAN IS THIS A SICK JOKE?!" I screeched and dad looked at me like I'm a psycho.
"Slender?-- no wait please leave!" He attempted to grab my arm, but I pushed him away. I ran to the window and opened it, dad- no wait..he saw and tried to bring me back in.
"KID ARE YOU CRAZY?"
"Crazy as I'll ever be." I fell from the second floor and as soon my back was inches away to hit the pavement, my back hit the floor in slender man's office.
"YOU, DID YOU DO THIS TO ME?!"
"I have no clue what you are on about..." I began to sob harder on the floor, hiccups and whimpers filled the office room. He erased my fathers memories with a whore with her son, nothing else.
"You saw him, he doesn't remember who you are anymore." My head pounded harder and I had to leave his office, what about the news? Did slender man really altered the reality..

Jacks POV

Finally I was back, the whole point of overtime is to tire us out because we are lazy teenagers. But I am an adult, so it hurts me even more. Plus I am dead..errr..well.
Before my hand rested on the door knob, I heard sniffles from inside. My mouth dropped a little and opened the door silently, (Y/N) lied on the bed curled up in a fetal position, staring at the window. I slowly shut the door and walked to the mattress, I removed my bloodstained hoodie and threw it to a corner, until my body finally relaxed and hugged her from behind. (Y/n) flinched and turned her head to face me, I only hugged her and didn't say anything. Sometimes, people don't need to hear words, they just need the comfort from someone.
"Is he that powerful..." She sniffed and turned around to hug me back, I let loose and tilted my head.
"Who..?"
"Slender man...my dad forgot me."
"How do you think no body else in our families didn't search for us..how come the world thinks we are just fictional." She looked down and began to cry, I sigh and continue.
"The people who do survive Slender, are believed to be lunatics..they try and spread the word. Some of them stay quiet, which makes it easier. I miss mum, but I got used to it."
"I guess I should too, I mean I'm nearly 20.." She smiled weakly as I wiped her tears, while kissing the corner of her lips. (Y/N) giggled and wrapped her arms around my neck, I guess no sex but cuddles.
"So no head?"