Chapter 139-140

Chapter 139: Graduation

Although Qin Rou tried his best not to care about that, what Mr. Xie said to her during the day still affected Qin Rou, causing Qin Rou to have a dream at night.

She dreamed that her son Lu Weize wore a black robe, which seemed to be a famous calligrapher. He held a huge brush in his hand. In order to congratulate his mother on her 80th birthday, Master Lu wrote the words "Fu Rudonghai, Shou is better than Nanshan".

Qin Rou: "..."

Seeing Master Lu with a white beard, Qin Rou woke up from his dream. Lu Yan, who was sleeping aside and was about to get up, hugged her, "What's wrong? Have you had a nightmare?"

His daughter-in-law Qin Rou has always slept well, and it is rare to have such a nightmare.

Qin Rou looked at him with a surprised look: "I dreamed that our son had become a master Lu, and also wrote a calligraphy to wish her mother happiness in the East China Sea and live longer than Nanshan. Poof - do you know what is more terrible?"

"The son in the dream is Brother Lu who sticks to your moustache a few times. It's so funny. Hahaha."

"I was completely awakened by laughter."

Lu Yan: "... Think about it day and dream at night. Why don't you give up your little governor's dream of becoming a calligrapher?"

"Actually - I think it's quite impossible. We also know that if our child studies calligraphy in an amateur, small dumplings are still willing to practice. If you really want to force him to practice calligraphy for six or seven hours a day, I will definitely run away from home for you."

"Forget it, forget it. For the sake of family harmony, we don't have to have a calligrapher master in our family. It's up to what a child likes to do and live happily."

Lu Yan nodded: "Uh-huh."

"Brother Lu, did anyone who praised your talent for calligraphy when you were a child?"

Lu Yan: "..."

Qin Rou's eyes widened and doubted, "Look at your face, will it really have it?"

"If you have talent, do you have to be a calligrapher?" Lu Yan pinched her face with a smile, "No need. As you said, just do what you like."

Qin Rou said narrowly, "Our dumplings are the most like you. Can I speculate that Comrade Lu Yan was so lazy when he was a child? Zhouzhou is like his mother, so his cultural achievements have always ranked first."

"Really? I don't believe it. You can't even do basic math questions. Lu Yan tutt twice.

Qin Rou blushed: "Haven't I forgotten? I forgot it after a long time of doing the problem.

"I haven't done the problem for a long time, and I haven't forgotten it."

Qin Rou snorted softly.

She thought that her children and grandchildren had their own blessings. Who let this talent be born on a contradictory person?

Qin Rou's family spent a year on Qiongzhou Island. The family made dumplings, which was lively. It entered the beginning of 1982, which was a special year.

In July 2007, he took the college entrance examination, and the first batch of college students who entered the school in early 1978 were about to graduate. Qin Rou also rushed back to school from the island to prepare for the final graduation work.

She was also rated as an outstanding college graduate of that year by the school.

Recalling her college career in the past four years, Qin Rou sighed. In addition, in the four years before crossing the border, she has studied in college for eight years. In the period from 1978 to 272, she also witnessed the changes in Guangcheng since the opening up of the economy.