Chapter 53-54

Chapter 53: Young

Zhou Menglan also planned to invite the old Lu family to her house for dinner. As a result, before the invitation was said, the next evening, she saw a young and handsome male officer walking in the family courtyard with beautiful Comrade Qin. It seemed that they were still planning to go for a walk on the beach.

The man wears a white military uniform, his facial features are particularly handsome, and his sword eyebrows under the brim of his white hat are like a layer of gold in the evening light, which is even more handsome.

His arms bent to protect the woman beside him, the woman's belly bulged, and his long black hair was wrapped behind his head, revealing a face as thick as an oil painting.

Her eyes look particularly beautiful in the sunset.

As a woman, Zhou Menglan can't help looking at the handsome military uniform guy, but at this moment, Zhou Menglan's eyes couldn't help falling on the beautiful woman.

She is really gorgeous and charming, and even a woman can't help but appreciate that beauty.

Although she may not like this appearance, she thinks it is very beautiful.

It's Xiao Qin, the family of Lao Lu.

Xiao Qin is not only beautiful, but also has a good voice. It is said that she used to be a art troupe singing, but now she is an announcer with an enviable voice.

It's just... Why is she so close to the handsome man beside her?

Isn't she Lao Lu's daughter-in-law?

Zhou Menglan was stunned. When Qin Rou saw her, he took the initiative to say hello to her: "Mrs. Zhou, this is my old Lu!"

Qin Rou emphasized Comrade Lu.

Zhou Menglan: "????!!!!!" This is Lao Lu???!!

"Your old Lu is really young."

Qin Rouguaner: "It's quite young. Although he is almost thirty, he is still the same as the 18- or nineteen-year-old green man."

Not to mention, there are quite a lot of green guys in the base. If they get up early every morning, they run to stand upstairs at the high point and give up their cheek to go out. You can also see a team of green guys doing morning exercises in front of the sea.

Oh, tut...

But this kind of welfare is generally only enjoyed by young health workers and girls, and married sister-in-law are embarrassed to see it.

Qin Rou was actually a little curious about what the soldiers' brothers were doing exercises to the sea, but she was embarrassed to see it. She talked to Lu Yan and harvested a vinegar essence.

"I'll show it to you."

Show her it physically and implement the word "doing" to the end.

Qin Rou: "..."

I dare not mention it.

"It's almost thirty, smaller than our old Lin. Are you in your twenties now?" Zhou Menglan was stunned. Why is she younger than their Lao Lin?

Isn't this Comrade Lu? Even if you look young, you don't seem to be old.

Lu Yan said lightly, "Twenty-six."

"Is this...so young?" Zhou Menglan now has some doubts whether the old Lu in front of him is Lao Lu in the mouth of Comrade Lao Lin.

It turned out that Lao Lu was like this.

Zhou Menglan: "..."

"Lao Lu, next time you bring Xiao Qin to our house for dinner, you have to thank your Xiao Qin..."