Chapter 71-72

Chapter 71: Neatness

Well, if the cubs grow into skin shrimp, then mothers must also have half of the responsibility.

Qin Rou: "..."

I deeply understand that I don't seem to be a good thing.

"Brother Lu, since you are on holiday, play with the cubs for a while." Qin Rou thought to himself, I like watching my father take care of the baby best.

Sometimes it's easy to let your father take care of the baby. In the past, she also read comics on the Internet, saying that it is easy for a mother to take care of her baby. She takes good care of her baby, takes care of the baby in her own pouch, and helps him with everything, while father takes care of the baby, and it is easier to be inclined to - on the tree. An eagle kicked the baby eagle down and flew me quickly, stinky boy.

Father's love is like a mountain: Come on you, you haven't grown up yet.

Qin Rou also felt that if it was what the cubs could do, try not to work for them and let them learn to do it themselves.

Qin Rou sat by the bed with a smile and looked at the big and two small crowds on the bed, which inexplicably tasted happiness.

One is the closest man in the world to her, and the other two are her own bone blood. Tut, she likes this handsome face so much. Even if she becomes a small fat face like a cub, the more she looks at it, the more she looks better.

After Chief of Staff Lu was used several tricks by his two sons, he finally sat up, and the cubs next to him opened their calves and sat like father.

They were not honest when they sat down. With a strong little arm, they decided to crawl over their father collectively, because his father's body was very funny.

After approaching his father, his younger brother's dumplings were very challenging. He tried to stand up with his father's hand, but unfortunately his ability could not satisfy his ambitions. If he couldn't stand still, he could only squat down.

He didn't cry, but tried to stand up, but his calves were really weak, haw, and it was crooked again.

Qin Rou observed the two cubs deeply. When he saw that the two little guys could only crawl and could not walk, he seemed to have exposed his energy that he had nowhere to put. Thinking of what his mother-in-law had said before, Qin Rou felt a sense of crisis that was getting closer and closer.

If I can leave, will it be okay?

Human cubs are like two people. They must be more slippery and find ways to sleash their energy that they have nowhere to put, so that they will not be keen on tearing down their homes and not tossing their parents.

The advantage of their family is that they have a large yard and a small lawn, which allows the cubs to play to their heart's content, which is different from the small apartment of about 8 or 900 square meters in modern society. Their home is also big enough, but there is no amusement park to walk their children.

You can make some small slides and seesaws in advance, as well as small Trojan horses and all kinds of building blocks. Make a large bathtub like a bathtub to let them play with water happily and consume the energy of the two cubs. Maybe a toy room at home can be cleared up.

Although they don't have an amusement park here and can't show cartoons for the cubs, there is a beach nearby. You can take two cubs to the seaside to play with sand, buckets and shovels, and you can happily make a city fortress on the beach.

Just as Qin Rou was trying to conceive in his mind, his father Lu Yan had played with his two children for a round. Lu Yan waved like her, and the expression on his face was particularly mysterious, as if he had found something interesting. "Daughter-in-law, come and hug the child."