Chapter 4: Sisters

Chapter 4: Sisters

After setting a date of meeting Lu Yan, the leader seemed to have a different feeling of guilt for her and gave Qin Rou a day off alone.

Qin Rou: "......?"

Is this army officer so terrible?

Qin Rou is a mystery of the authorities. It is not clear that in the eyes of bystanders, the chemical effects of such as Lu Yan's thorns and her little pepper are very terrible and numbing.

It's always a pleasure to have a holiday.

Qin Rou returned to the dormitory to clean up, brought money and bills, put on casual clothes, and left the art troupe compound at 2:30 p.m.

She first went to the department store and grocery store, and then got on a minibus at Bincheng Bus Station, bumped for more than an hour and arrived at the wood reclamation farm.

In front of them were rows of brick houses, surrounded by one into a scattered yard. The adults had already taken the means of production to work. The aunt peeled the beans, and the children chased and fought in groups.

Qin Rou's arrival attracted the attention of many people. She counted the room and came to a shabby house. There were three steps in front of the door, with some green vegetables planted next to her, but she was trampled down fiercely.

The broken door panel was covered with black mud donkey dung, and several big holes were broken in the paper-paded window. Because there was someone in the room in broad daylight, the door was not closed, and Qin Rou directly pushed the door into the house.

As soon as Qin Rou entered the house, he saw a woman in an apron and bent down to clean up the rotten leaves of stones. Hard cow dung scattered on the table, wall, on the ground... near the doors and windows.

The woman was dressed in gray cloth and a white apron. The apron was already full of gray stains that could not be washed off. She noticed that someone had come outside for fear of trouble again. Unexpectedly, she looked up and saw Qin Rou, and her eyes were full of surprise.

The woman cut her short hair with her ears, and her appearance was three or four different from Qin Rou, but she was a pair of big and round apricot eyes and thick lips.

When she saw Qin Rou, she was stunned that she hadn't spoken yet. The two children in the room squeezed out, surrounded Qin Rou and said happily, "Auntie!!"

"Mom! Auntie!! My aunt is coming!!"

Qin Rou looked at Qin Mian with a smile and shouted, "Sister!"

"Little sister, why did you get here?" Qin Mian was very happy to see her own sister. She raised her hand and wiped her cheeks. She turned her head to see the mess at home. She felt embarrassed. She quickly picked up the broom and swept it.

Qin Rou went to help her clean up and said, "I participated in the show to win the prize. Today, the leader specially approved me a day off."

"My sister is awesome!" Qin Mian smiled. She reached out and hit Qin Rou's hand. "Which one wants you to clean up? You take the child there to sit there. Juanjuan, you go and pour water for your aunt."

Chen Juanjuan is Qin Mian's eldest daughter. She is seven years old. There is also a twin brother next to her, Chen Jinghua. Both children are very happy to see their aunt.

Because my aunt is here, there will be meat at home today.

Qin Mian has no other relatives in Liao Province. She is such a biological sister. Every time her sister comes, she always has to make some delicious food to entertain her.