Chapter 93-94

Chapter 93: Good Medicine

At the end of the year, when each family made new clothes, the pigs who did not wear new clothes had bad luck, and a batch of pig killing operations would begin again. All commune farms and troops were killing pigs.

Before, on his way to work, Qin Rou also met a pig running all the way with a knife in his neck, which made the ground bloody, making it like a murder scene. A bunch of men behind him surrounded and intercepted them.

"There it is there!!"

"Chase, chase quickly!!"

It's okay for the villagers to chase pigs. The soldiers in the army are more interesting to chase pigs, know strategies and copy them left and right, but... they still spend their energy with the pigs. It was not until the pigs that they finally fell to the ground because of too much blood loss that everyone relaxed.

"Who killed pigs this year? Let the recruits kill pigs again?"

"It's a tradition for recruits to kill pigs and exercise courage."

"Who killed the pig? Who killed the pig?"

"A few people who kill pigs this year are all punished for push-ups."

...

The Spring Festival is full of all kinds of strange accidents. Qin Rou went home strangely. During this year's Spring Festival, he still bought a lot of mackerel. The mackerel on Jiaodao seems to be mackerel. According to Comrade Lu Yan, their mackerel dumplings are delicious.

"I'm thinking about eating now."

People put food first. Who doesn't want to eat it?

This year, it was relatively late for their family to kill pigs in the hospital. When sharing pork, Qin Rou dragged Lu Yan and two cubs. Everyone had a pot in their hands to get the pork together. The whole family wanted to be so neat.

"I want a pig's trotter. Lu Yan, you hold it. Take the pig's trotter this year, and your hands and feet will be more powerful next year!"

Lu Yan: "?????"

Zhouzhou and Dumplings immediately said, "What about me and me!!"

They both held a small pot in their hands, which was an atmosphere group that came to make up the number.

Qin Rou: "In addition to taking pig's feet, Dad has to add lard board oil."

"As for the cubs... The cubs have taken the lean meat. Let's have a small piece of lean meat. Next year... Uh-huh..." Forgive her for thinking of anything.

Lu Yan smiled and said, "Next year, it will be as strong as a pig."

Qin Rou: "..."

Is it stronger to take pork lean meat? This is illogical.

Fortunately, the children have no logic.

After listening to his father's words, the two cubs nodded and said happily:

"Eat meat!!"

Yes, their wish is particularly simple, but they just want to eat meat.

"Daughter-in-law, take streaky pork." Lu Yan blinked with a smile, looking at her with an unclear meaning.

Qin Rou stressed, "...I'll take streaky pork and lean meat!!"

"Okay, just like children, eat stronger."

"No." Qin Rou kicked him. Which woman wants to get fat?

"Mom should also become stronger and stronger. Don't be robbed by monkeys."