Chapter 43-44

Chapter 43: Family Visit

"Have you met those two women?"

"One of them is Xiao Wu next to Chief Staff Officer Lin?" Lu Yan was still impressed by one of them.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing." It was not them who were embarrassed when Li Kui met the fake Li Kui. I guess the Sun sister would be embarrassed to appear in front of Qin Mian in the future.

Qin Rou went out with Lu Yan to help her sister and husband build a wooden house and thatched hut. Her sister saw the thatched umbrella in her yard before and said that it was very beautiful. She asked Qin Rou to help their family get one, and Qin Rou agreed.

Although it is a thatched hut, the thatched hut also has a beautiful hut. Thinking of the thatched hut he saw on the beach in his last life, Qin Rou wanted to build a beautiful thatched hut for his sister and brother's house, which looks beautiful on such an island.

Wait until later, you can slowly repair the brick house.

Lu Yan personally accompanied Qin Rou to the hospital for another examination. At this time, it could be seen that it was twins.

It's really two bear babies at a time.

Qin Rou hugged the man beside him and sighed, "Brother Lu, you are so awesome."

Just like this, two at a time.

Lu Yan held his daughter-in-law in his arms and said modestly, "Where is... Roumei is even better."

"You'd better call me daughter-in-law."

The soft girl is charming, and it sounds really awkward.

"Brother Lu will work hard in the future. You can help take care of the two children. I don't know if it's a man or a woman..."

Thinking of two mythical beasts at a time, it makes people feel as big as a cow. These are two mythical beasts, the terrible destructive power.

If there are still two little Lu Yan, one big two small three demolished dogs, how will we live in the future?

Now that you are pregnant with twins, there are three possibilities, one is two boys, the other is two girls, and dragon and phoenix fetuses.

Qin Rou: "..."

Wait until she is pregnant in October and see what award she has touched this time.

"Lu Yan, do you want a son or a daughter? If it's a dragon and phoenix fetus, we all have both sons and daughters."

"As long as you give birth to a child, sons and daughters can do it."

"Thank you for your hard work, daughter-in-law."

Lu Yan knew that it was not easy for a woman to conceive in October, not to mention that his daughter-in-law was pregnant with twins, and he needed careful care. He was afraid that his daughter-in-law would suffer.

The two returned to the family home. The sister-in-law Huang next door came to ask them for the results of the examination. After learning that it was twins, they were very happy for them. "Good twins, twins are good."

Huang Xinying was really happy that the little tea spirit next door was pregnant with twins. She had to give birth to two boys!!!

One boy is not enough, two boys are just right!! Boys were the most naughty when they were young. They must have two lively naughty little boys.

Huang Xinying prayed secretly in her heart.

If the little tea essence next door gives birth to two boys, her beautiful yard, just wait for it to become a dog kennel. All the flowers planted are pulled out by your son, and all the vegetables planted are made by your cubs.