Chapter 9-10

Chapter 9: Background Board

Liao Tingting wore a book, penetrated into the novel of the era she wrote, and became the heroine Xue Tingting.

The prototype of Xue Tingting, the heroine of this novel, is herself. The prototype of the hero Lin Changyan is Lin Minghui, a senior she secretly fell in love with in college. Among them is Qin Rou, a miserable supporting actress, and the prototype is Hua Qinrou, a university she has always hated.

The roles of her and Lin Minghui in the book are all pseudonyms, but the name of Qin Rou, Liao Tingting did not make any changes. Because she has always thought that Qin Rou is beautiful and beautiful, but she has no brain. With her arrogant personality, men will indulge in her skin, but if she gets along with each other, she will definitely hate this fox.

Lin Minghui chased her for three years, and Liao Tingting hated her for three years. After graduation, Liao Tingting accidentally met Lin Minghui, but found that Lin Minghui still missed Qin Rou. After she went back, she wrote a 1970s novel, venting all her emotions. She and Lin Minghui were kind in the book. Love, and the seductive Qin Rou, do it back and go, and the end is miserable.

Now she is Xue Tingting.

Xue Tingting looked at herself in the mirror, and her eyes flashed with satisfaction. Although she wore it until the 1970s, she was several years younger, and more importantly, she became much more beautiful like cosmetic surgery.

She still took the heroine script!!

On the first day of wearing here, Xue Tingting knew that Qin Rou, who had been jealous of, also wore it. She escaped from the plot and won a prize in the performance. Now she wants to marry Lu Yan, a naval officer.

This background board officer was originally used to slap Qin Rou in the face, but he never thought that they were really getting married!?

Xue Tingting hated in her heart. She didn't write about this background board officer in detail, but set that he had a very good family background and ability. Qin Rou's death and climbing high branches made everyone laugh...

Now, Qin Rou really climbed to this background board.

What annoyed Xue Tingting even more was that Qin Rou secretly sent Qiu Bo to the hero Lin Changyan in front of Xue Tingting that day. Lin Changyan, like the real Lin Minghui, was almost attracted by her beauty.

Qin Roudang is really a seductive fox.

"Xue Tingting, aren't you practicing singing today?"

"What's wrong with you these two days? You don't sing as well as before?"

Zhou Meilan, who passed by, said a few times to her, which made Xue Tingting look extremely ugly. "I'll practice later."

Zhou Xiaoling next to Zhou Meilan couldn't help saying strangely, "Qin Rou won the award for singing, but Xue Tingting stepped back."

"It's a pity that Qin Rou sings better and better, but she is about to be discharged from the army."

Hearing this, Xue Tingting's face was even worse. She thought she was in a bad state these days and would never admit that she did not sing as well as Qin Rou.

She used to think that Qin Rou could win the first place in the singer competition because she was good-looking and the judges gave her more impressions.

Later, someone from an entertainment company came to Qin Rou, and Qin Rou refused, but she went to Mao Sui to recommend herself, but she was rejected by the people of the entertainment company, which made Xue Tingting strengthen her idea and hate Qin Rou behind her back.