Chapter 99-100

Chapter 99: Frozen Lychee

Qin Rou really planted bitter gourd at home, but not in the yard, but on the second floor. For the sake of safety, crops such as balsam pear should be far away from other plants, so as not to pass on the bitterness to other fruits and vegetables.

Although many people say that bitter gourd affects other plants is pseudoscience,... cucumbers and loofah grown with bitter gourd may often suffer. Qin Rou once bought loofahs that are as bitter as bitter gourd in the vegetable market.

"I hope these two thriving bitter gourd seedlings can succeed." Qin Rou left two of the strongest bitter gourdlings, waiting for it to grow up and climb the vine.

"Auntie, do you really want to grow bitter gourd?" Xia Mingxi looked at Qin Rou with a bitter face and was very incomprehensible about Qin Rou's behavior of growing bitter gourd.

Xixi is very afraid of suffering, and he doesn't like radishes very much. Last time he had a bitter gourd banquet, he ran to Chen Jingyi's house to avoid the disaster.

After the Chen family built a new house, Xia Mingxi often went to the Chen family. He mainly wanted to play with Chen Jingyi of the same age. In addition, there were many children in the village. It was so happy to go to the mountains to play together, followed by two annoying little cousins.

"Well, grow bitter gourd with boats and dumplings." Qin Rou nodded. The bitter gourdlings at home were that she took two cubs to raise the seedlings honestly and transplanted them into the basin. Maybe because they were still thin and fragile green seedlings, the Zhouzhou dumpling brothers did not think there was any threat to this seedlings.

Mom said that if you plant melons at home, you don't have to exchange radishes with Uncle Zhang next door.

In fact, the balsam pear meat is quite delicious. The cubs can only eat the brewed meat in the bitter gourd, and the balsam pear peel is given to the elder brother and father.

The dumpling said, "Brother Xixi, are you afraid of bitter gourd?"

Brother Zhouzhou cooperated and said, "Mom said that when you grow up, you are not afraid of eating bitter gourd and radish."

The dumpling said, "Brother Xixi should eat more bitter gourd."

Zhouzhou said, "Brother's bitter gourds are for my brother. My mother said she asked Kong Rong to let the pears."

The dumpling nodded, Zhouzhou went to hug his brother and said with deep justice, "Brother eats bitter gourd, and my brother eats meat..."

Dumplings held their faces and said happily, "It's good to have a brother."

Qin Rou choked speechlessly, thinking that I'm afraid that only at this time will their dumplings be happy to be younger brothers.

Little stupid white sweet brother.

"The teacher said, this is a good brother. I want to love my brother. Brother Xixi, don't you think so?" Brother Zhouzhou can't do the naive action of holding his face. Although he is as short as his brother's dumplings, he will raise his hand to touch his head, looking like a good brother who loves his brother.

Think of it as a brother and friend.

However, Zhouzhou's little abacus also snapped in his heart. The dumpling has an elder brother, and he also has a big cousin. What's more, the dumpling still wants to be a brother. If necessary, Zhouzhou can also become a younger brother. He has two brothers, which can bend and stretch.

"Brother Zhouzhou is so kind. Brother Xixi, you are also a good brother, right?"

At a young age, the two children have learned to kidnap morally.