Chapter 57-58

Chapter 57: Calm Down

Qin Rou opened her eyes and saw a man with a blue face of stubble, red blood in her eyes, and a dark shadow in her eyes. She blinked and found that his beautiful sleeping silkworm was a little like a pouch.

Comrade Xiao Qin thought of some doubts how long she slept here. Why did she wake up and her husband's appearance changed?

"Wake up." Seeing her wake up and turn around, the man sat upright with an excitement and looked at her with concern.

"What time is it now?"

Because it was a natural childbirth, the fetal position of the two cubs was positive. She successfully gave birth to an ugly cubs of four catties and a catty of six taels. The two ugly cubs were balanced in her belly and of the same size.

After giving birth to the child, she has been taken home.

Qin Rou glanced at the alarm clock on the table. She didn't sleep long. It was not dawn yet. It was exactly five o'clock in the morning.

She looked at Lu Yan and thought that the man probably stayed her all night.

Qin Rou smiled. She raised her hand and stroked the man's face. Obviously, this face was particularly handsome in the sunset last evening, not to mention when she went to the hospital. The young nurse stared at him, and probably still regretted that he married early as a father.

This night passed, as if there was grass on my head, it became rougher and much uglyer.

Qin Rou snuggled up in the man's arms with a smile and looked at the two little guys lying beside him. Her heart was sweet and funny.

The rough father guarded her with two ugly cubs, and she believed that she knew how bad and haggard her face would be without looking in the mirror.

The whole family became ugly overnight.

Ugly is also neatly ugly.

"Hungry."

Lu Yan kissed her face pitifully and went to the kitchen to bring her things. After giving birth to the child yesterday, she wanted to say that she would eat carrots, shrimp dumplings and white fungus, peach papaya sweet soup.

My parents-in-law and Lu Yan had prepared what she wanted for a long time. Qin Rou is very hungry now. She first ate a boiled egg, ate a lot of dumplings, and finally drank sweet soup slowly.

I guess the mother ate too much, and the two cubs also became restless. Qin Rou pulled off the child's father and asked him to take out the lazy artifact he had prepared in advance.

Lu Yan sat up calmly, put a small low table in front of her, and put a lot of quilts and pillows, so that the ugly cubs nestled on the pillows like caterpillars in the tree to breastfeed.

Qin Rou only held the baby's body a little.

Save effort.

The method always came up with the sluggard. Knowing that it was two children, she prepared it in advance.

Although he has never given birth to a child or been a mother, as a kindergarten teacher, Qin Rou has seen a lot of baby-rearing knowledge before. He has heard many parents talk about it before. Breastfeeding must pay attention to the correct posture, or it must be herself.

Let the cubs suck the right place with the right strength.

Qin Rou adjusted her posture and found that she had no teacher to help herself, and the ugly cubs cooperated with each other in order to eat.

Now she has two fools.

The goods were finally unloaded.

Qin Rou breathed a sigh of relief.