Chapter 141-142

Chapter 141: Pearl Craft Park

"You said, you wanted me to contact the travel agency... to sell pearls?"

Xie Ru'an was dumbfounded. He looked at the beautiful young woman in front of him and didn't know why Qin Rou could say that to him.

Every time he sees Qin Rou, Xie Ru'an always hates that he can't make steel. Lu Weize, the talented little boy, still doesn't practice calligraphy frequently. He always plays tricks and lazy when he shouldn't be lazy, which makes him extremely sad.

Is he going to see the fall of a genius?

And this genius is still a twin. What a shocking guy the whole country if he can become a calligrapher in the future.

As long as he thought of such a picture, Xie Ru'an was very excited. He felt that he was a Bole. Now he found a thousand-mile horse, and the thousand-mile horse refused to work hard. He had to whip him to work hard.

When Lu Weize becomes famous in the future, the world will find a pair of Bole eyes like Xie Ru'an.

Xie Ru'an indulged in the happiness of being Bole's baby rearing, but he didn't expect that one day... The parents of the child did not talk to him about raising a baby, but were seriously discussing selling pearls with him.

Do pearl tourism on Qiongzhou Island!

Xie Ru'an: "..." Make pearls!!

Xie Ru'an also knows that a new pearl primary school has been built in Dajiao Village, which says that every child is a surprising pearl. As a parent and teacher, every precious pearl should be cultivated.

However, as a calligraphy teacher in the Children's Palace, he wants to cultivate Lu Weize's pearl, not really selling pearls.

"Yes, Mr. Xie, I think you are very capable. I hope you can help us and contribute to the tourism industry on our island."

Qin Rou is particularly exciting. Her inspiring tone is not learned from other places, but from Xie Ru'an.

Teacher Xie Ru'an and Mr. Xie are so persistent...

Every time I see Qin Rou, I have to talk about it for a long time. Speaking of her youngest son Lu Weize, I can successfully say Qin Rou anxiously every time. I can't wait to fall into the endless "chicken baby".

It made Qin Rou feel that it would be too late if she didn't go to the baby.

No, the baby is sorry for the child, wasting the child's beautiful talent and making the child lose at the starting line. He could have become a bright pearl in the history of art...

Chicken baby! Chicken baby! Hurry up, baby!

Let the baby get up earlier than the chicken and sleep later than the dog. Work hard every day, and don't waste a minute and a second!

Qin Rou didn't want to hear him say this, but Mr. Xie Ru'an's brainwashing skills were so powerful. He said it very sincerely every time. It seemed that he didn't listen to him, but he was sorry for his good intentions.

The teacher blew their dumplings so unique that she couldn't believe her own mother.

Is it her mother's fault, or is the world too ridiculous?

This teacher Xie Ru'an is simply a natural marketing brainwashing genius. Such a good eloquence is a waste to be a calligraphy teacher in the Children's Palace. He must be used in key places.

Just being a calligraphy teacher completely restricts his ability!

Xie Ru'an was stunned: "But I'm just a teacher!!"