Chapter 73-74

Chapter 73: Falling behind

Zhang Chengbei washed diapers in the yard, which not only frightened her sister Huang Yueying, but also frightened Wang Qiumei, the mother of Huang Xinying sisters. How could her son-in-law wash diapers?

Her son-in-law is the regiment leader. How can she let the regiment commander wash the diapers?

Previously, Wang Qiumei was most proud that her daughter married an officer, but now she is still the commander of the regiment. Their family held the son-in-law vigorously. Fortunately, her daughter was also angry and gave birth to two big fat boys to her son-in-law in a row.

Wang Qiumei was happy. That's why she came to serve the confinement.

"North of the city, how can you wash diapers? You put me in."

"No way! I have to wash it. I'll be at home later. I'm going to wash my son's diaper. Zhang Chengbei had a tense face. Although he was not very willing, he made such a decision.

He has to wash the diaper and show it to Comrade Lu next door.

Grass.

His political commissar, Lao Liu, also washed diapers happily at home recently, washed his daughter's diapers, and buzzed in his ear like a fly, saying that he had a new daughter. He was very happy. He washed his daughter's diapers and felt that her diapers were fragrant.

"Chief of Staff Xiao Lu must be happy to wash his two sons diapers. His daughter-in-law gave birth to two sons for him. When this man is happy, what is it to wash a diaper?" Commissar Liu said so.

In the past, Zhang Chengbei showed off in front of him, but now it's finally changed to him. He has a daughter. He has a daughter. You don't have anything for her. I want to do anything for my daughter.

Commissar Liu mentions his daughter every day.

Zhang Chengbei twisted his face: "...I'm happy to have a son. I'm going to wash diapers for my second treasure."

Men's face must be preserved!

I washed all the clothes in the yard before. What is it to wash diapers? I have to wash them. I have to show them to the Xiaolu couple next door. You washed them, and I also wash them. Who is afraid of who is?

Wash it to Lao Liu. Don't think you are happy alone. I'm also happy to have two sons.

If you want to be blessed, I will also be blessed.

While washing himself in his heart, Zhang Tuan tried to rub the diaper, but...

Why does my son's smell smell so bad?

Obviously, he didn't eat anything. He drank milk all day long. Why does he smell so bad just drinking milk?

This broken boy still looks like me.

Zhang Chengbei cried in his heart, but he still had to rub diapers. Forget it after giving birth to these two sons. Although he still wants to spell another daughter, I'm afraid of another boy. Oh, my God, if there are three boys, how will this life!!!

"You... You really washed it. You can't wash it."

"Where you put it away, I'll wash it, and I'll wash it cleaner..."

Wang Qiumei was so anxious that the son-in-law didn't know which one was wrong. How could he wash diapers in the yard?

I can't persuade the partiality!!!

At this time, Huang Yueying also went downstairs and persuaded, "My brother-in-law, why do you wash diapers in the yard? You don't need to do these things. If you are seen by outsiders and you wash diapers by a large regiment commander, how can you lead troops in the future?"