Chapter 59-60

Chapter 59: Blessings

Qin Rou is out of confinement.

Her body recovered very well, and she didn't gain much weight. After confinement, her figure returned to the same shape as before, only with a larger chest circumference.

The two cubs are white, tender and cute, but they are very sticky to their mother. When their father comes back, they will also stick to their father. They don't like to cry or make trouble. Qin Rou calculated the feeding time for them, and the two little ones are still in cooperation with daily meals.

Maybe they are really children of the Lu family. As long as they have stuttering, they will be very obedient and quiet.

The two brothers squeezed together, hugged me babbling, and I pushed you. They were all milky and milky, and they looked the same.

Qin Rou thinks the twins are quite good, and the two brothers can play together.

"Ging out brotherhood."

The two little guys can't even turn over now, just like two little meatworms and salted fish. They can't turn over by themselves. They can only lie there, and they can only arch at most.

In the past, Qin Rou watched the live broadcast of panda cubs, and the nurses also spread the panda cubs flat on the table.

Now they are weak and can't support their small bodies. When they are older, they won't fight, right?

Qin Rou stretched out and came out of confinement, but she was much more comfortable. She was going to start fighting for her career again, and once again carefully managing the yard outside.

Wildfires can't burn out, and the spring breeze blows again.

Nature is so cruel and promising. Although her yard is messy and desolate, some places are full of vitality.

Those who haven't survived, pests have passed away. Those who survived, such as their yellow lantern peppers, still grow happily, haha, but the family really don't have to worry about chili.

The career of growing flowers and vegetables is full of surprises.

Qin Rou couldn't help thinking of a game called famine. He finally decorated his home and had to withstand the ravages of spring, summer, autumn and winter. In winter, it was cold and frost, everything recovered in spring, the scorching sun in summer hung high, and the plants would spontaneously burn. Only in autumn could there be a peaceful harvest.

During the planting process, there will also be all kinds of accidents.

Maybe this is the charm of nature.

Although I feel weak, the planting desire in the body is still ambitious, at least this year's start is better than last year.

Plant rotation is needed. Last year's plants died and soil fertility can grow vigorously this year.

Qin Rou and Lu Yan took their two little nephews to rebuild the chicken coop and fence together, and mend a strong thatched umbrella. Xiao Pangdun and Jing Yi could also help dispose of weeds. Last year's vegetable field was neat and began to rejuvenate again.

Not long after she came out of confinement, something happened in the family home, and now it's almost autumn. Although it's useless to stay in autumn on Qiongzhou Island, but--

Mrs. Huang and Li Qinghua in the next door were pregnant one after another.

Zhang Chengbei and Commissar Liu's family had a happy event together, which made people happy. In addition, the Chief of Staff and his wife next door to Zhang Tuan gave birth to a pair of fat boys.