13

The next day was annoying. Your best friend kept telling you to break up with him.

"He's a wanted fugitive, Y/N!" She argued. "Come to your senses!"

"For fuck's sake, Y/F/N, stop pestering me about him." You sighed, irritated. "Can you switch the topic?"

She huffed. "I'll set you up with Thomas' friend."

"Damn it, Y/F/N can't you let it rest?" You raised your voice.

"I won't let it rest because you're my best friend! I don't want you to get dragged down because of your relationship with him." She fought back.

You stayed quiet. She was only caring for you, why were you arguing with her. "Sorry." You mumbled. "But please, just give him a chance. I'll break up with him if I really have to."

She rolled her eyes. "What's got you interested with a fugitive anyway?"

You contemplated whether to tell her or not. Deciding to just go with the truth, you told her that it was something that happened in the prison.

"But I'm still setting you up, not on a date though." She quickly added when you glared at her. "I'm guessing Mr. Criminal will be hiding in daylight, so since today's a Friday, tomorrow you'll come with me and Thomas."

"Who will come with us?" You asked.

"Oh, Thomas' friend Lo-"

You crashed into a hard wall while you were walking, sending you down. When you looked up, turns out it wasn't actually a wall but a student.

He looked like your typical school golden boy, blonde hair, ocean blue eyes, and a perfect smile. But his perfect smile was nowhere to be seen, as he had a concerned look in his face.

"Are you okay?" He asked, helping you up.

"I'm fine." You assured him. "I'm good, promise."

Y/F/N was smirking. "Logan, you'll be coming with us tomorrow right?"

"Yeah." The blondie, whom now you know as Logan, nodded.

"She'll be coming with us." Y/F/N pointed to you. "Logan meet Y/N."

-----

And i woke up to 14k reads 😮😁😁😁

Tbh, when i published the first part, i was like "i dont think this would get a lot of reads"

Thank you so much to my old readers, new readers, readers who've waited the extremely long wait for part 2 😳✌🏼✌🏼✌🏼✌🏼

Anyways since I'm extremely elated right now, I wont set a goal 😁

Again, thank you guys, for the 14k reads 😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😀😀😀😀😀

-KT