11

You stood there in shock. Kanato chuckled.

"I told you we'd be meeting you again." He was snacking on the chocolate bar with one hand and carried Teddy in the other.

"W-when did you get out?"

"The next day. One of my brothers bailed me." He shrugged. The bar was now gone and he smirked. "You brushed?"

"Why?"

"I'm kissing you, right?"

"Oh, right." You mumbled as you blushed. 'He was really seriously about it.' You thought.

You quickly retreated to your own bathroom and brushed your teeth. You almost jumped when you went out, because he was sitting on your bed.

"Fucking hell Kanato!" You exclaimed.

"You done?"

"What are you doing in my room?"

"I'm sitting on your bed."

"I didn't allow you!"

"So?" He put down Teddy beside him. "We can't do it downstairs because your dad or mom might interfere."

He stood up and walked towards you until the space between you is gone. His face was so near, you could feel his hot breath. "Now the bars aren't between us."

"Is that a good thing or a bad thing?"

"Good, because it's easier this way." His lips touched yours after saying that. The kiss was fierce and hungry as your hands found themselves entangled in his purple hair.

Minutes later the both of you were on the bed, shirtless. You had to admit, you enjoyed what he was doing.

"I get it now. Why you were filed with sexual harrasment." You panted. He chuckled.

"I didn't expect this to happen. I thought you'd actually push me away." He mumbled as he placed kisses on your neck. "Mm, I love your scent."

It was only a matter of seconds before his fangs sank down. He started drinking your blood.

"Ah, Kanato..." You moaned with pain. But he didn't care, he loved your blood so much.

"It's so warm." He licked his lips. He went to the other side and bit again.

He didn't stop until you heard the doorbell ring. "Kanato, someone's downstairs."

"I don't fucking care. I need more." He grumbled.

"Kanato stop, I need to get it." You told him. You didn't want him to stop, honestly. You've been craving for this for months, but you had to get to the door. "If it's either one of my parents, we'll be dead."

He sighed before stopping. "Do you really have to?"

You nodded then he suddenly pecked on your lips. "Faster then."

You quickly got up and grabbed a random shirt. You combed your hair with your fingers, trying to make it less messy as you ran down the stairs.

'Please not mom or dad.' You wished. 'I'll be so dead.'

Taking a deep breathe before getting the door, you almost jumped with joy when you found out that it was only your bestfriend.

"Why do you look like you're so thankful to see me?" She asked then she eyed your shirt. "And what are you wearing?"

You looked at your outfit before freezing. You got Kanato's polo instead of the one you were wearing earlier, and even if Kanato was thin, it was still a bit big for you. You also buttoned the buttons wrong too.