46

»Third Person's POV«

He dragged Y/N away. Away from the people, away from his brothers. He wanted to be alone with her. It has been too long since he last saw her.

"You still frozen?" He asked, smiling slightly.

It took a second before she a smile also broke through her face. Without a warning, she suddenly engulfed him into a hug. Not meaning to, he flinched.

"I cannot fucking believe that you are here right in front of me." She said. 'Thankfully she didn't notice.' He thought.

"I told you, I'll meet you again." He said.

He could feel her assess what he said. "We'll meet you again." She corrected. Then she stopped hugging him and looked at his empty arms. "Where's Teddy?"

He didn't speak, he had this urge to tell her what his dad did to him. Yet something was fighting this urge, something called pride. "Kanato where is he?"

"I grew over it. I thought having a bear was childish." He quietly told her, not really wanting to call his bear 'It.'. Although, he had to, in order for it to believable.

Y/N looked at him with disbelief. She was about say something else when the school bell rang.
"I have to go Y/N, my father will be looking for me. I'll see you next week." His tone was still quiet, trying to conceal his secret.

Then he left her. He wanted to say goodbye properly, but he couldn't. His secret was almost revealed, he really had to go.

He couldn't understand why he didn't just spill it to her. She was his girlfriend for fuck's sake. In a relationship, trust is a very important factor, and he was lacking it.

But nonetheless, he still didn't want to tell her, so he decided that he'd escape all this by himself, not by the help of others.

"You're already here?" His thoughts were popped by the car door opening and his brother's voice

"No, I'm just a hologram." He sarcastically said. "What do you think?"

"Psh, you really changed." Ayato rolled his eyes, getting inside the car, as did Laito.