40

»Third Person's POV«

Nobody was talking in the limousine, it had some kind of tense atmosphere. Of course, why wouldn't you have a tense atmosphere when your father who was never there, shows up all because your brother misbehaved, went to jail, escaped, was caught again, and tarnished the family name.

It would've been okay if it was someone else, he wouldn't care. But it was him, and he was sure many things would be in store for him.

"Who's the girl whom you tried things with?" His father asked icily.

When he didn't reply, his father turned more cold. "Who is it?"

"She's my girlfriend." He said quietly.

His two other brothers smirked, he knew they'd tease him about it but they kept quiet. He wished they did though, so this uneasy feeling he had would shake off, even if it's just by a little.

"What's her name?" The man asked.

"What are you going to do with her name?" He questioned, starting to worry a bit. To him, she was not just food. She was the girl who took care of him, and loved him, even if he was a criminal. If his father was planning to hurt her, then he'd protect her no matter what faces him.

"How can I make her live with us 2413, if I don't know her name?" He smiled sarcastically, making sure to say his prison name. "Wouldn't you want that?"

"I don't want that." He said. "What I want, is to be in her school. That's what I want."

There was a big chance that his father would laugh at his request and turn it down harshly. But there was a slim chance of him agreeing, yet there would be a bigger consequence.

After minutes of silence, he thought that he was ignored. Giving up on the idea of him being in her school, he sighed. That's when he heard his father speak again.

"If that is what you want." He said. "These two will accompany you."

Laito and Ayato started to protest. 'What the fuck's and 'But I don't want to's were shouted, yet their father wouldn't budge.

"You're coming with him and that's it." The car stopped moving, signaling that they were already at the mansion.

Their father was the first to be out, leaving his two brothers.

The teasing was gone from their eyes, instead, they had glares.

"You had to fucking drag us in your mess." Ayato growled.

"What kind of game are you even fucking playing? You are so damn spoiled." Laito spat at him.

"When you try games for attention like this, make sure that your brothers don't get dragged with you. Hope you fucking get your punishment." The red head added angrily. He then went out of the car, and was followed by Laito.