34

The days passed by and soon Keith was back in college, even if you tried to ask him to stay longer. Although Logan didn't show up in the remaining days of the week, you were still kind of scared. Your parents didn't know, since you begged Keith not tell them.

"Nothing happened anyway, why worry them with something that didn't happen." You said.

Y/F/N and Thomas were the only ones who knew about what happened in school. Y/F/N's boyfriend told you that he'd stop Logan from going near you when he comes back to school.

But, there was only one person who made you feel safe, Kanato. Though you weren't so sure about that now. He used to give you some affection, but now he's so emotionless. Plus, you couldn't tell him since you had feeling he'd get angry, which you didn't want at the moment.

It was only Monday when Logan arrived. Even if Thomas tried to keep him away, Logan was still able to go near you.

"Y/N, I'm sorry for what I did-"

"Don't talk to me."

"No, please hear me out-"

"I don't want to. Now go away." You angrily said.

"Just come on please-"

"She said no." You felt someone put his arm on you, hugging you protectively, Kanato. "Now fuck off, ruin someone else's day."

Logan sent daggers at Kanato but thankfully left you two.

"Y/N, let's talk." He suddenly said.

"Huh?"

"We have to talk." He said. Then once you blinked, you weren't facing the hallway with students. You were in the school field.

"What's this about?" You said quietly.

He took a deep breath. "I don't know if I could do this anymore."

-----

FUUUUUUCKKKK IM REALLY SORRY 😔😔

But please dont stop reading, the book's going to be better after this chapter

Anyway, I've got something else for you guys.

My new Kanato x reader is published and it's called Lost Boy

Although, it's still a coming soon book and i'll publish the next part after i finish 2413

Please try to read it though, i'd appreciate it very much 😁 (you dont need to though, its not a requirement lol)

-KT