49

Tears couldn't help but escape your eyes. His dad, his motherfucking dad-

"You can't do anything about Y/N. What's done is done."

"That's still damn wrong Kanato!" You protested. "You should tell someone, someone other than me. Like the police or something."

"Pfft, the police? Are you serious? I don't want to." He told you. "They'd put me right back in jail!"

You tried to convince him even more. "So what are you going to do? Tell your father that we have broken up? That's not going to work Kanato, he'll only continue-"

"I don't want the police involved." He sighed.

"They're going to have to be."

"And do you think that if I tell the police, my dad won't be able to escape past them? Y/N he'd only beat me up more if I tell them!" He looked so damn desperate. "I-I don't want to be beaten up anymore-"

"Stay with me then, don't go home. Only go till your dad's in jail."

"Then we'll both be in trouble. If there's one thing I don't want to happen aside from my dad beating me up, it's him beating you up."

You sighed in frustration, trying to come up with a solution. There was nothing coming in your mind though, how can you even escape a vampire king?

"It's impossible Y/N. There's nothing you can do." He muttered.

"There's got to be something." You shut your eyes, trying to concentrate.

Suddenly an idea popped in your mind. "Run away then."

"What?"

"Run away." You repeated.

He started to argue. "How? It's not easy, I'll need a shitload of money-"

"Like you aren't rich."

"And how can I transport from one place to another-"

"You can teleport, can't you?"

"Plus, I just came back to school-"

"Do you even care about school?"

"I don't want to live by running away forever Y/N." He said, sighing.

"It's not forever Kanato. You can come back when your dad's locked up for good."

"Which can take forever, since he escape like what I did."

"Just please try, it would be better than staying here." You pleaded. "What's running away forever to getting beat up forever?"

He stayed quiet, thinking it over. "It's better." He muttered.

Then he looked at you, his desperation replaced with determination. "When will I go?"

-----

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

I dont really want to tell you guys, but you guys might need a heads up

...
...
...

The final chapter is very near now

😐
😕
😑
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

-KT