48

»Third Person's POV«

He's had enough.

The week had been so hard for him. After that day he heard Y/N talk to the shit guy, she suddenly became even more distant. It was like she was hiding something.

With Laito and Ayato's constant talking about how he wasn't relevant to Y/N anymore, he finally cracked.

Since it was a Monday, he decided to break up with her, so that his father would stop the punishment.

"Y/N, let's talk." He started.

"Huh?"

"We have to talk." He said. They once appeared to the field where they were days ago.

"What's this about?" She asked quietly.

He took a deep breath. "I don't know if I could do this anymore."

She froze. "W-What?"

"I said, I don't know if us, we, could work out."

"And why is that?"

"I don't know with you. You seem to be far away whenever you're with me." He told her. "Especially during the remaining days of last week."

She scoffed. "I? Me? I am the one who's far away?" She laughed. "I think it's you who seems far away Kanato. You only seem to care when someone's trying to talk to me!"

He didn't know that it was actually him who was being distant, but he wasn't going to admit that. His ego was important and it would be bruised if he did.

"It can't always be you, Y/N! I have other things in my mind!" He raised his voice, his pride getting the best of him. "I guess you wanted to get attention so you asked Logan to do shit with you last Wednesday? Pathetic."

"We were talking about our project!"

"Oh, really?" He sneered. "'Let's do it at my place.' Sure, you were doing that stupid project."

She started to cry. "You know what Kanato? Let's just fucking break up like you wanted." She shouted. "You're not even the same anymore. You're not that prisoner who I fell in love with. You're not that fugitive that I kept hidden because I loved him. You're this new guy, who's an asshole, who was never there when his girlfriend needed him when she was almost fucking raped!"

At those words he could feel his heart shatter to pieces. "Y-You were almost raped?"

"By Logan, when were doing that project." She spat. "It was Keith who saved me. Oh right, but you don't fucking care. I fucking forgot."

She wiped the tears in her eyes, trying to make them stop. "Since we're done now, I'll go." Her voice cracked. She then turned her back on him and started to walk away.

His chest ached so badly, what was once his was gone. His beautiful Y/N was gone, and he didn't even chase her.

-----

End of Third Person's POVS

I sure missed writing an A/N 😁😂
Anyway all the bold things in the chapters are gotten from the book, i just changed some words

Some of them even go way back 😂

It's not going to be the last of the 3P Povs by the way, they'll show up again 😏😏

-KT