7

"Wait, I'm forgetting something."

"You're forgetting about your dad."

Your eyes widened. "Shit! Where is he?"

You finally remembered about him. You were so caught up playing with Kanato, you forgot about your father.

"Ugh, why are you standing up, let's play." He groaned as you stood up and retrieved the fully charged phone and the charger. You accidentally put it on silent mode, not hearing the texts coming.

There were also a few texts from your dad, telling you that the car broke down so you won't have to worry.

"C'mon, you're so slow." He whined. You skimmed through a few more texts from your friends, that's when Kanato grabbed the phone from you're hand.

"Hey!" You exclaimed. You tried to get it back but he was preventing you to do so.

"Wait, I'm gonna do something." He moved farther away from you.

"Give it back to me, please." You begged.

"Um, wait a sec." You wondered about what was he going to do. But you were slightly answered when he smiled lopsidedly at your phone.

'Is he taking a picture of himself?' You thought.

"Ah, here you go." He grinned at you. You started to check your phone but he told you not to.

"Check it later, I want to play."

You huffed. "Okay, so who was the last one?"

"Me."

"No, I think it was me."

"No it wasn't you."

"It was me."

"Me."

"Me!"

"Okay! Fine, you then." He sighed exasperatedly.

"Well, why do you have sharp canine teeth?"

He tensed but I held up my fingers. "Promise me, not to tell anyone. And promise me you won't run away from me."

"Promise." You started to get excited. What was he going to say? Why did he have to make you promise?
"I have sharp canine teeth because you may not believe it but," He took a deep breathe, preparing for the worst. "I am a vampire."

-----

He finally told you.

Are you going to run away? Will you tell anyone?

-KT