19

Once you found out that your parents left a note beside your bed table, you asked Kanato how he wasn't seen.

"It's easy to pretend like a pillow under your comforter you see." He chuckled.

You smiled. "Nice save."

He leaned beside you before looking at you right in the eyes. Those purple orbs captivating yours immediately.

"You're scared of me, aren't you?" He mumbled.

You started to shake your head when he gave out a sarcastic laugh. It made you worry, was he going to get mad again?

"Oh really, your expression is telling me something else." He suddenly caressed your cheeks. His touch was so comforting, you felt the fear go away. "I don't like it when you're scared of me. You look cuter when you smile."

"Yeah right, I do." You couldn't help but sarcastically say. He smiled at those words.

"That's my sarcastic ass." He chuckled, he suddenly looked down. "It funny how I loved people looking at me with fear, and now I hate it when you're scared of me."

"Well, prison does change people."

"I don't agree, I think it was you who made me like this."

You turned crimson as you fell into silence. Suddenly it was broken by your phone beeping.

You got it and opened your messages, receiving a text from your dad.

"We'll be home early this afternoon." The message said. You sighed as you exited the app.

"We don't have a long day together unlike what you said." You told him, but he wasn't listening. His attention was grabbed by your home screen.

"You changed it already." He mumbled.

"I what?" You double checked your home screen, instead of Kanato it was a picture of a celebrity you weren't fond of. "What the fuck, Y/F/N?"

"I guess she's not fond of me." He chuckled. "Anyways, give me that. I'll change it again."

Before you can protest he grabbed your phone. You thought he was going to take a photo of himself again but you were wrong.

"Smile." He grinned as he took a picture of the both of you, catching you off guard.

-----

Hayst, im so tired fgahdhkdkl

Is it cute chapter?

That's what i intended for it to be anyway, i dont really know if it really is XD

-KT