3

"Hey, I'm bored." 2413 said. You still ignored him, choosing to focus on your phone.

"Talk to me, I'm so bored." He whined. "Come on."

Few seconds passed and you still didn't say anything, causing him to be mad.

"TALK TO ME!" He shouted, nonetheless you still gave him the silent treatment. "ARE YOU FUCKING DEAF? I WANT YOU TO TALK TO ME!"

Not saying anything, you walked up to him and shook your head. His flaming purple eyes morphed into tears.

"Why won't you say anything?" He cried. "I want you to talk to me."

You rolled your eyes. He was clearly acting. You took a pen and paper.

"Nope, I'm done wasting my time on you. I'm calling the other officers." You wrote and showed him. Then his reaction surprised you, he cried even harder.

"No, please! They are absolute shit! They won't give me a chocolate bar, but you would. Please don't call them, I'd rather be watched by you than them. Please, don't." He pleaded.

You smirked. "I won't call them, unless you say sorry for those horrid words you told me."

"Tch, me? Sorry? I won't say that." He wiped his tears but when you stood up they fell back down. "Okay, I'm sorry! Please just don't call them."

You smiled. "Was it really that hard?"

"A-and now you're talking to me?" He asked in disbelief.

"Have you ever heard of silent treatment?"

"Oh, yeah." He rubbed his nape.

"Why were you filed with sexual harassment?" You suddenly asked. You then realized the words came out of your mouth.

"I couldn't control it and ended up biting her in public." He smirked. "Then a guy spotted us. I guess he was wimp because he called the police instead of fighting me."

"Woah, bite her? 2413 what the hell?" You exclaimed.

"I have a name too you know." He said.

"What is it then?"

"Kanato." He then got his bear. "And this is Teddy."

-----

So I have a treat for you guys,

I'm updating two chapters today

Yay

-KT