23

Both of you jumped up and faced your dad who was holding a gun, pointing at Kanato.

"You, put your hands up in the air." He growled, motioning the purple haired man. Then he faced you. "Y/N, go right behind me."

"Dad, I-I can explain-" You tried to say.

"No, just follow your dad, I'll get out of this." Kanato told you. When you weren't moving, he repeated it, only in a more angry tone. "I told you to follow your dad-"

"You don't get to shout at my daughter you twat!" Your dad said furiously.

Kanato looked like he wanted to hit the man in front of you both but he restrained himself. "Come on, Y/N. I said I'll get out of this didn't I?"

You didn't exactly want to leave him but you had to. So even though his words weren't the most reassuring ones, you hesitantly walked behind your dad.

A couple of seconds passed and the police was there in no time, handcuffing the guy you like the most. 

As you sat there wordlessly with a tear stained face, you noticed that Kanato was arguing with the policeman who was handling him.

"Let me tell her something-"

"Hah sonny, you had all the time in the world and know you need to tell her something?" The man spat at him. "You shoulda done that during those times."

The officer shoved him, causing Kanato to be enraged. "Fuck you!"

"Well fuck me then." The man sneered. "But I'm not the one in the handcuffs am I?"

He was clearly taunting him. And you knew Kanato, he hated being treated powerless. You also knew that anytime now Kanato would react harshly.

"Fuck you so fucking much!" He furiously said, trying to get his revenge. You saw the policeman getting his baton, you knew you what would happen next.

So you slipped out behind your father, running towards the guy you love and the guy who was to hit him. It was only a matter of seconds before you received a harsh blow on your head.

-----

So apparently something happened to the last chapter 23..

Sorry i just noticed it now 😞😞😞

And um this might be a little bit different from the last chapter 23 (bc i wrote this like ages ago) so i dont really remember the exact things 🙂🙂

Im really sorry for what happened

-KT