35

"W-What?"

"I said, I don't know if us, we, could work out."

"And why is that?"

"I don't know with you. You seem to be far away whenever you're with me." He told you. "Especially during the remaining days of last week."

You scoffed. "I? Me? I am the one who's far away?" You laughed. "I think it's you who seems far away Kanato. You only seem to care when someone's trying to talk to me!"

"It can't always be you, Y/N! I have other things in my mind!" His voice was raised now. "I guess you wanted to get attention so you asked Logan to do shit with you last Wednesday? Pathetic."

You remembered that day so clearly, but how did he hear Logan and you conversing about your project? "We were talking about our project!"

"Oh, really?" He sneered. "'Let's do it at my place.' Sure, you were doing that stupid project."

You couldn't help but start crying now, the tears were mixed with anger and sadness. "You know what Kanato? Let's just fucking break up like you wanted." You shouted. "You're not even the same anymore. You're not that prisoner who I fell in love with. You're not that fugitive that I kept hidden because I loved him. You're this new guy, who's an asshole, who was never there when his girlfriend needed him when she was almost fucking raped!"

It slipped out of your mouth before you knew it. But you were so angry, you didn't notice. Kanato was able to though. His eyes widened with what you said.

"Y-You were almost raped?"

"By Logan, when were doing that project." You spat. "It was Keith who saved me. Oh right, but you don't fucking care. I fucking forgot."

You wiped the tears in your eyes, trying to make them stop. "Since we're done now, I'll go." Your voice cracked. You turned your back on him and started to walk away.

What just fucking hurts the most is that, he didn't even fucking follow you.

-----

FUCKING FOLLOW HER KANA-CHAN DONT U LEAVE HER ALONe

but ohmygod guys wish me luck tomorrow 😨😨😨😨😨😰😰😰😰😰 my first day is tomorrow 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

asdfgjlkl

-KT