Chapter 19: Landing (semi-finaly)

(Third person POV)

They all gather at the doors, waiting for them to open. They all stand there nervously, waiting for what's about to happen, if they don't keep Chase's secret, he will die and they will all be tried for treason, if they succeed they will save His life, this it, it is now time, the most riskiest thing they have ever done. With a mighty 'Hiss' the doors open and a blast of bright sun light hits them. They all cover there eyes to block it. Once there eyes adjust they look forward to see an unexpected sight. General Galeforce, Minister of space operations.

"General Galeforce Sir" Kelly says as we stand at attention

"At esse" He says in a mildly deep voice

We all stand down

"I understand that there was some complications on you journey to Polrus"

"Yes Sir" Kelly says stepping forward "An imposter infiltrated our ranks, we lost my brave souls, but the situation has been taken care of and we are back"

"It is a tragedy that things like this happen, unload your ship then prepare for a debriefing, I will see you all there"

With that we all grab our things and disembarked the ship. Everyone was nervous, especially Chase, William, Colem, and Kelly. They all walked in to the area designated as theirs, it had a central living room, and 10 rooms, 5 for males, 5 for females, and the bathroom. We all select our rooms and put our belongings in them. I bunk with Will and the others get theirs as we all sit down in the living room and wait. At the right time we all make our way down for debriefing.

(Chase's POV)

We all walk down to the debriefing rooms, I am extremely nervous, thank goodness I don't give off the same sings of nervousness that humans do or I would be screwed we all sat down,  one by one we were brought in for debriefing. First Kelly, then Levi, then Will, Moon, Vee, James. Then it was my turn. I stood up and entered the room and sat down, general Galeforce was on the other side of the table

"Chase Mayer, first time astronaut and you had to deal with an imposter, could you tell me about the events that transpired"

"Yes, things were proceeding as normal for the first four months of the mission. I woke up to the sounds of alarms to find that John had died, after that point I had stayed with William, which is when we found that Brittany was an imposter, we ejected her and made our return journey"

"Did anything else happen that I should know of"

"There where problems with the oxygen and uhm reactor an-and"

"Are you ok"

"Uh ya ya, ju-just an little, net raked about the whole thing "

"I see, it was your first mission after all, you are dismissed "

I stand up and walk out of the room feeling like I am about to collapse, I walk to the large central cafeteria and sit with most of those who have finished their debriefs. We all sit there in eating and making small talk for and hour until

"LISTEN UP EVERYONE"

To be continued in chapter 20: Gun point