Chapter 5: IAU

(William's POV)

I wake up with sweat prickling on my forehead. I looked over at my clock, 3:30 am. I realize that I am likely not going to get more sleep, I look over to see my roommate fast asleep on the bed parallel to me. Why did I ever trust him, why? He betrayed our best friend and got her killed and I just blindly followed his lead. Why did I do that? Why did I. I lay down and try to go back to sleep, I look over at the clock 4:00 then 4:30 then 5:00 then 6:00 and eventually I pass out.

(John's (white) POV)

Ugh, I hate this ship, the stupid O2, the stupid breakdowns, and the IDIOTIC CREWMATES. Why did I have to get stuck on the reached ship?

*Tring..........*

A noise exploded infuriating me, this stupid ship is always making these stupid noises.

Then.

It happened.

A sharp pain seared through my chest, I tried to scream but couldn't. I lay there as I slowly bled out, my vision fading, my heartbeat slowing, and my breathing stopping,I'm sorry Tracey.

(William's POV)

I wake up to the alarms going off thinking it is another malfunction when the computer's voice comes over the intercom.

"Dead body found in the southwest hallway".

My face is pale and I look over at my roommate, he is as pale as I am. I jump out of bed and go running towards the cafeteria with the rest of the crew where we see a shell brow being comforted by black, and it hits me, White is dead.

"Ok, calm down Brown, just tell us what happened," Kelly says in a calming voice.

"H-He was on the g-ground," He said in a scare low voice "I-In a p-pool of his own b-b-blood".

"Oh God," Kelly said in response.

"B-But his u-upper bod-dy was g-g-g-gone," he said with a shiver.

We all stood there in shock, it can't be, not here, not us, I heard stories about them, the things they can do, how a single one can wipe out an entire ship, and one was here...

There is an IMPOSTER AMONG US.