Chapter 11: Confrontation

(Annabeth's POV)

Mom.....Mom. She-she Can't be gone. she just can't. She Has to be here. I Started to panic. I run, and run, and run, I didn't know to where, but I still ran. In till I saw someone, I ran towards them and grabbed on.

(William's POV)

Red and I were making our way to electrical after the blackout. Then we hear footsteps, small and light, then we see it, Nancy's daughter running twords us. Before we know it, she latched on to chase's leg. He flinches in shock before looking down at the small girl. She lets out a whimper and starts mumbling.

"Mommy's gone, she's gone. I- I" The rest is drowned out by crying.

Chase Looks Down with a look of sadness and what looks almost like gilt, he bends down to face level with the young girl. He proceeds to give her a hug and picks her up, then he looks at me and mouths 'What do I do now'. I just shrugged at him. He stood there momentarily until he started to walk towards the Navigation. After a few minutes of slowly walking we where there, by this time The kid was passed out. As we walk in I see Kelly talking to James.

"Uhm, Kelly?" I ask.

"Ya what's in up Wil-" she looks over and saw the kid being held by Chase "Oh no Annabeth, I completely forgot about her. And because Nancy died.." Her voice trailed off

"What should we do about her" I asked.

She took a second to recomposed her self" Well we can't leave her alone with the imposter running around. The crew will have to take care of her, I will bring it up at the next meeting, as for now, will you two take care of her, she seems," She glances over at Chase who is still holding her." To like you two. If that is ok with you."

"Fine by me, we will keep an eye on her, you can count on us." I replied "Right Chase?"

"Right" He responds.

"So that's what you name is"Kelly says looking at him"Good to know for the future, now I recommend y'all get back to work. See ya later."

"Later" I Responded as I walk away.

Chase is still holding Annabeth when we eventually make it back to electrical I work on my tasks while Chase puts her down and starts working on his, and before we know it, the alarms on our tablets and it is lunch time. Then I look over and we see Annabeth stirring from her sleep. Chase walks over and talks to her.

"Hi, you awake" he says gently.

"Ya" She responds"Where is Mom".

Before Chase can respond a look of realization washes over the girls face as she tears up. Chase picks her up and cuddles up with her.

"It is ok sweetie, she is in a better place" he responds gently while crtrataling her as she continues to cry.

After a few minutes we hear foot steps and I look over to the door to see Lilac, Moon and Vee standing in the doorway.

"Every thing good in here?" Lilac asks.

"We are on child sitting duty, and she is having a... Rough day to say the least." I Respond.

"Ahh" she says with a little nod "well anyways we were sent to find you".

"Right we should get going, come on Chase, let's go" .

"So that's his name" She nods "That will be good to know".

"Why dose everyone say that?" I finish the conversation with.

We make our way to the cafeteria, Chase still holding Annabeth. He sits down while I garb lunch for us before I sit down at the table with Chase, Levi, James, Kelly, and Lidia. I hand Chase and Annabeth thier lunches and we start eating. There is a long moment of silence before Levi speaks up.

"Why is he here" He says pointing to Chase "and why dose he have gold's daughter with him" he continues.

"They are taking care of her" Kelly responds to him.

"So can't they go sit somewhere else" Levi responds.

"Be nice to your brother Levi" James cuts in.

"I wasn't talking about my brother, I was talking about Mr. Mysterious over there" he once again points to Chase.

"His name is Chase" I add on.

"What ever, why is he here all of a sudden" My brother responds.

"Will you stop bothering him Levi" Kelly says with a commanding voice.

With that Levi stopped talking and he ate his lunch in silence. As did Chase and I, the only sounds where the sounds of our crew talking at our's and other tables. I look up so see Levi Looking at something,I look over to see him glaring at Moon and Vee, and there glaring back, I look back to Levi and see he is getting ready to stand up, I look over to lilac and signal to her to distract Vee and Moon. She tries to start a conversation with them, I also try to help by getting Levi's attention.

"Hey bro, h-" I start

"Not now William" he replies

He stands up and starts to walk over, I look over and see Lilac's attempts where futile as well, and on that moment, we both knew conflict was imminent, and all we could do was wait and watch.

"What do YOU want" Vee snaps

"Want to know why you were looking at ME" Levi snaps back

"Oh, sorry, just checking if your pitiful self still exists" Moon says back

Levi fumes at that comment

"You two are probably only on this ship because of your daddy's money" Levi says extremely snarky

"YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT" Vee shouts starting to get triggered

"OH YAH THEN WHY ARE YOU TWO ON THIS SHIP THEN," Levi response back

"PROBABLY BECAUSE YOU AND YOUR BROTHER ARE ASSHOLES THAT NEED TO GO TO HELL" Vee screams at the top of her lungs.

"I'm sorry, I DON'T LISTEN TO BRAINLESS SLUTS" Levi says condescendingly with a little smirk..

Moon stands there eyes filled with rage "YOU LITTLE". And fist goes flying twords Levi's face.