epilogue

yelena riddle - snape 

6 years later 

we found a home. a real home. where we could be ourself . it was close by a lake and hayley and Draco house was on the other side of the lake. they were trying for a baby and i was clad i couldn't here them. i didn+t need to here my bestfriend getting fucked again. the first time was trauma. i would do anything to get that out of my mind. 

my dad comes to visit sometimes but he would only talk about how it was with the war. that we fled from he thought we were not strong enough. so we would get git of him fast. 

right now i was by the lake enjoying the sun. Mattheo went shopping with Draco. he had forbidden me  to go since you buy to much stuff. not that i minded. " love i am back." i  jumped at the voice behind you. he smiled and put the stuff ont he ground. he without any movement made sure that the stuff all went into place. 

he walked up to you and you sat up so he could sit behind you. " i am sorry i didn't mean to scare you." i  could hear the laugh in his voice. " yes you did. " i hit the arm that was wrapped around my waist playfully. " anyway" i changed the subject. " how did shopping go with Draco."  Hayley also was not alowont to come. so would by baby stuff even through they aren't pregant yet. 

" it went good i guess. he would't shut up about their sex. " he cringed at the thought. i smiled " he has no shame. i am luckly hayley just says a few things and then she stops. "  you leaned against him and relaxed. " be glad. i got to hear hoe she uses sex toys on him. it was horrible. " 

i made a face of disgust. " well do you tell Draco about our sex live. "  he shook his head and smiled " i would hear how we should use sex toys." i laughed. his smile turned into a smirk. " and do you tell hayley about ours. "  i blushed " maybe a little " he laudhed out loud and said something along the line of " i knew it." 

"where is Draco?" i half knew the answer. but maybe was he still shopping and told him to go home. " probaly fucking his girl. " i shouldn't have asked. 

his hands started going up to my stomach. i am 3 months pregant it was not planned but when i told him he was over the moon and wouldn't stop touching my belly. i wasn't showing yet but that didn't stop him in any way. 

Hayley and i always told each other that we would like to be pregant at the same time. that is the reason the two of them are fucking like crazy dogs. i told them many times to use a spell to keep the sound in.  but they just shrugged. they didn't care. 

" come on were going inside. " he lifted you up bride style and walked inside. " i can walk you know?" i teased him trying to move out of his arms but he tighten them. " i know darling but i will carry you around as much as i can. by the way it is not like you are heavy. " he smiled proud of himself. 

 " i bet i can still carry you when you are 9 months pregant. " he smirked challenging me in  any way he could. we sometimes act like kids with our bets. " mhm we shall see." 

2 months later  

i was now 5 months pregant. Haylay was finally pregant herself. but i think Draco was happier then her. he was jumping up and down and he woke us up at 6 am to tell us that she was pregant. me being emotial started crying. Mattheo was trying to comfort me while Congratulating Draco . 

" baby sshhhh. est okay. abiit" ( it is okay. he is gone) i could  understand half of what he was saying. but his voice was so smoothing when he spoke latin. while he learned france he found latin a better langue to speak for him. 

i calmed down i didn't know why i was crying so much. but i stopped all my movement when i felt something in my stomach. i place my hand on my stomach and Mattheo paniced. " what is wrong. is the baby okay. "  he sat up and placed both hands on my  stomach, but he calmed down when he felt it too.